DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Pill Style Retractable Blue Ink Ballpoint Pens (5 PCS / Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOriginalBoLLo on 06/03/2014

Really nice gift for a child or an adult who likes cute things. Nice little faces on them and an all round nice trinket/travel pen. Nice quality ballpoint. Can be a little bit prone to falling apart. They can get a bit tight and when tugged hard enough to open the end cap oposite the pen can come off ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySindel on 12/04/2013

These pens are adorable, compact, and easy to use. They're a bit bigger than I expected, but it doesn't matter. They still fit in my hand. "like a glove!" as Ace Ventura would say... :) Not sure if my daughter can use these without breaking them to pieces, but we'll see about that after christmas.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysaritxu93 on 11/26/2013

Really beautiful and funny pens. They look great and are really practical. They look small but make big when you overstretch it. The relation between price and quality is unsurpassable. Though they are really nice all of them write in black. Would be better if each of them would be of different colors.... Read more

funny pens mini pens beautiful pens

0 0 0

• posted byynah2013 on 11/14/2013

Nice products,my friends loved it.I got exactly the one which is displayed on the picture, and it looks beautiful. Bought it as a gift cuz I coudn't find in my country nothing similar in a store.The size is pretty small the pen oppened has arround 10 centimeters. no cons till now,Can't find any. Hope ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byv4k3r0 on 10/15/2013

What I liked the most of this product is that you receive five different ballpoint pens. The five of them worked really fine, they all had ink. The size is perfect, they are not really big or really small and they work really good. You have to be very careful when you open them and where you put them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycaosurbano on 09/16/2013

Son bastante comodas para agarrar, ya que cuando estan como "pastillas" son grandes al agarrar, pero cuando esta como "boligrafo" es del diametro perfecto para poder escribir comodamente.. Ademas las diferentes caras hacen que sean comicas para regalar la unica contra seria el material ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinlovegirl21 on 09/05/2013

They are just super adorable and small.They can fit in your pocket and you dont have to bring your pen case when you dont feel like it.Good way to change the boring ordinary pens with something adorable.When its not boring its like you have motivation to write and study XD Its made of plastic so you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabujs on 08/23/2013

For the price of the set I only can buy 1 in my country. Nice draws. Great colors Well built The printing fades a bit with scratchs. (Not a surprise) All pens are blue (is it a Con?...) I saw them in a store, and I knew I wanted them. Here they are only the pill, no draws. This funny faces and the price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrryt on 07/19/2013

They are really quite big. Yo can think that they are not comfortable too hold, but they aren't. The segment which you are holding is thick enough for an adult. Build quality is good. You get 5 of them for this small price. I got 5 in different colours - exactly as pictured. None You can take the red ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiPancho on 07/17/2013

Really there is not too much to say, its a bag with 5 "Pills" that once open are pens, they are realy nice and girls love them, it is a cute gift and very cheap. I gave them all away at work and where a hit with the girls. The quality is not too good, I mean, they don't broke easilly or are ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections