DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Pill Style Retractable Blue Ink Ballpoint Pens (5 PCS / Random Color)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOriginalBoLLo on 06/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really nice gift for a child or an adult who likes cute things. Nice little faces on them and an all round nice trinket/travel pen. Nice quality ballpoint. Cons:Can be a little bit prone to falling apart. They can get a bit tight and when tugged hard enough to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySindel on 12/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These pens are adorable, compact, and easy to use. They're a bit bigger than I expected, but it doesn't matter. They still fit in my hand. "like a glove!" as Ace Ventura would say... :) Cons:Not sure if my daughter can use these without breaking them t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPalta on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Wow, I really loved this pill-pens. They are very colorfull and funny! I highly recommend this product. Realmente ame estas pastillalapiceras. Son muy coloridas y divertidas. Totalmente recomendable este producto. Cons:I don´t think that they can be reharga... Read more

1 0
  • posted byxwhaaa on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really cheap!! I've seen these for the same price but for one pen, so this is really cheap. Also, you get all the colors, which is awesome! :D (because at first I thought they meant random colors as in you can get 2 from like yellow and 3 green, but noooo you ge... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarceloNunes on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the style is very funny and practical. They are very small but work well. o estilo é bem engraçado e prático. São bem pequenas mas funcionam bem. Cons:short-lived and only have blue ink. duram pouco e só tem tinta azul OtherThoughts:gr... Read more

1 0
  • posted byposner on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Well, they are pens that looks like Pills. You get 5 of them for a very good price. The size is very good, almost like a normal pen. You can surprise people transform this pills in pens. I got 5 different pills. When I bought I was a little affraid it could get 5 of the s... Read more

Cute Pill Pen size
    0 0
  • posted byRose91 on 01/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You get 5 pieces for a great low price! They're really small so you can easily put it in your pocket. It's a fun gift to give if you want to give something small, or just as a little extra to a present. Cons:It's plastic, and like all things made from plastic it's easil... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections