Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byerininsan on 10/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Wonderful music box with a beautiful lullaby, it contains the song of the movie "Laputa" which, without seeing it, it makes me wonder how nice it would be and it made me watch it as soon as possible. Cons:If you make your music box play the music faster, you'l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaulovich on 04/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Low Price. Loud melody. Bright color. Hard thicker plastic. Cons:Found some defects in this heart but for this low price it' expected. Melody must be faster. Painting in in mechanism in one side. It was packed good but plastic was damaged and I think this prod... Read more

Delicate Heart Shaped Music Box with Keychain - Red
    0 0
  • posted byfairyalex on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This was actually really good!! I was expecting a cheap thin plastic that i thought would break almost immediately, but i was pleasantly surprised to find out is a hard thicker plastic that i think will actually last. Cons:Only con i could find was that it has... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections