DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for Kindle Paperwhite - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySAKDOSS on 04/25/2014

The design of the case is sober and nice. The kindle fits perfectly in it. The fact that the books on the kindle is opened automatically when you open the case is very usefull. The case is cheap. The magnet to close the case is not always easy to use. Sometime you may have to take a few seconds to close ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLastJedi on 08/09/2013

- It fits perfectly. - It protects the kindle very well. - Has a space to put papers which I've found very useful. - The materials feel cheap and probably won't last long. - It doesn't close well easily. - It does what is supposed to do. Protect the device. - It's not the best quality and it could be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymdohnal on 07/29/2013

Perfect build quality. I use this case about half year carry at a backpack every day, and it does not appear scuffs and scratches! - Very cheap!!! - Good view and design took 27 days to receive it at Czech republic I recommended this case for all users. It's not original kindle leather case but not bad ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNecRomantic on 06/07/2013

- Perfect build quality. I use this case about half year carry at a backpack every day, and it does not appear scuffs and scratches! - Very cheap!!! - Good view and design I buy it for my Amazon Kindle 5. It's perfect by size (bookreader not shaking inside), but case have not slots for "turn page&... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGerzson108 on 04/07/2013

the case has a good touch, automaticaly swithes on/off the kindle paperwhite upon opening/closing the front cover, easier to hold the kindle during reading than the original Kindle reader without the cover took 21 days to receive it at Hungary This protective case is much cheaper than the ones on Amazon ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byRenatoSRamos on 03/18/2013

Produto excelente, discreto e elegante, que protege adequadamente nosso Kindle. Melhor do que eu esperava. Fácil de manusear. Fácil de carregar na bolsa ou pasta. Não escorrega das mãos. Não Tem. Não identificamos nada que pudéssemos comentar como negativo no produto.... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byPopup on 12/11/2012

It feels fairly solid and would definitely protect the Kindle pretty well. It's just the right size for the Paperwhite, with openings for the connector and on/off switch. It DOES NOT incorporate the proper magnets to switch on/off automatically when you open/close the cover! All the 'official' covers ... Read more

2 0 8

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections