DX » Community » Reviews » Women's PU Leather Three Circle Band Analog Quartz Wrist Watch - Brown + Bronze
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byryvern on 10/27/2013

It is a beautiful leather wrist watch and it has this really nice retro look. It looks like you are wearing a watch and a bracelet at the same time. It is really original and i think it will make a lovely birthday present. I'm still thinking of buying one for myself. It took over a month to arrive in Spain even though it was supposed to be in stock.... Read more

beautiful watch
    0 0
  • posted bydedavet on 06/14/2013

Watch beautiful, delicate and fashion. Your bracelet is leather and very sturdy. It is a neutral color that blends with any style of clothing. For those who have thick wrist it gets tight. Apart from that I do not see any thing against. On my arm it was beautiful and I ended up selling because everyone loved. It is a neutral color that blends with any ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjulezxavier on 06/01/2013

Very cute! I loved it! I loved when i saw at the site and i loved when i received too! During times i was searching for an watch just like this, with more than a turn around the wrist. Its very cute and has a retro look. Its very cool, just like a bracelet. The only complain about is that my can came dented. But the watch is ok! Very cool, it cames ... Read more

watch
    0 0
  • posted byA2013 on 05/24/2013

I bought this watch exotic beauty of the model in vintage style and practicality to use it. It's really beautiful and different. The taxinhas the bracelet makes it stylish and adds charm to the piece, had not seen another model like this. I found the price a little expensive, because after searching other sites I found it for half the value what I paid.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypfmv1 on 04/22/2013

This watch is cute. The watch case is attached, and comes off easily transformed into a beautiful bracelet too. The watch case is in vintage style, very beautiful. Synthetic leather material could have a better finish, but overall, it's worth the cost-benefit. there are times when I use more as a bracelet than as a watch. Women's PU Leather Three Circle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMbggyf on 01/19/2013

It came in a nice metall box. Watches looks amazing Iloved them from the first day! Comfortable to use. Leather band looks good an feels good. The disign is very nice. The quality is higher than I expected. The clock face is ajustable so you can moove it along the band as you wish. But at the same time it stay still on the watch band so it doesnt dangles.... Read more

leather watches looks nice
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections