DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Case for PSP 3000 (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLuospeed on 04/16/2011

I was seeking a protection for my PSP 3000 and I found this product the best option. Besides being beautiful, it gives very good protection to the handheld game console. Brasil: Estava a procura de uma proteção para meu PSP 3000 e encontrei nesse produto a melhor opção. Além ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexKerscher on 04/11/2011

Very decent silicon case, protects your psp from scratches, little bumps and other stuff. The grip is also very improved, you don't feel like it will ever slide from your hand by mistake. The D-Pad, the Analog Stick, the control buttons, the triggers, the data port, microfone/earphone ports, and the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEkriirkE on 01/20/2010

Provides a nice protection of the case while leaving the ports and buttons exposed for the same great feel on control. Creates a nice texture for a good grip. Prevents the PSP 300x from sliding around if watching a movie or playing music and you have it set down or propped up. The power port is readily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlackDaveOrigin on 10/16/2009

I bought this one for my sister's PSP and it is great! She is VERY careless with her stuff and this protective case saved her psp when she dropped it many times. I don't see any default on this one (maybe more color choice). 500 characters....500 characters....500 characters....500 characters....500 ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections