Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLongwinters on 02/26/2014

Easy hook up I'm using mine in my camper to reduce switches all over the walls I like the fact you can hook up to a set of relays that is no. or nc. I wish you could buy a second remote control only The plastic case has almost no room to allow wires in and out, might as well buy the one with no case, It's cheaper. I don't like the minimum character ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLongwinters on 02/16/2014

Low cost remote control of what ever you like, I like the fact the relay makes a soft click sound when it is given a command. The mounting box has no openings for the wires to exit. Alignment of the box is sloppy I think there is a version which has no case for a few bucks less, Save the money and buy it, I am using mine to control the lights in my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaklabs on 12/29/2012

I'm using this device to control remotely my home automation. Remote works well through concrete walls of my home. And even from a garden (when antenna is extended to maximum position). Receiver looks fine, relay modules works as expected, the housing made of good thick plastic. Antenna built from not very quality stell, so it bursted after a few days ... Read more

Using this as remote for Siemens Logo PLC
    4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections