DX » Community » Reviews » E27 7.5W LED 3-Channel RGB Color Light Bulb with Touch Remote Control (86~264V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypedrophpa on 10/27/2013

good product, bright colors! excellent construction, strong colors, well protected in the packaging! Part of the color control does not respond well, it is very difficult to control the color you want, and if you like any, is really tricky to find the same ton several times, I think there should be a ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMarxGames2 on 07/31/2013

Has a wide variety of colors. Remote is pretty easy to use. Can adjust brightness level, color(lots of them), mode(about 10 different) and mode speed. Blue color is broken on mine(starts to flicker blue-yellow) so actually the "white" doesnt work on mine. What I've read is that you can't buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFasti2 on 04/10/2013

It's fairly bright. You can choose the desired color directly. It has many different programs (20 or so) which are all adjustable in speed and brightness. Also white light is possible. No direct sight needed to remotely control the bulb because of 2.4 GHz radio control so it's also suitable for enclosed ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byKilopancitos on 02/20/2013

I´m very happy with this buy. The item it´s better and cheaper than Phillips ambilight. Quality better from the same led bulbs. The building quality is amazing! Colors are beautiful. If you put it at a white room, you will have full entertainment and personalizing it at differents events. It ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byblibbler on 02/09/2013

Cheaper than other similar bulbs Easy to select particular colours or brightnesses Lots of colour changing functions Difficult to set to white Not particularly bright I think this kind of light is best used as a regular light >90% of the time, but have the flexibility to change it to something else ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byd3vd3m on 02/05/2013

Really cool for some strange ambient light effects, pretty easy to use, includes an english manual, can be dimmed, has the ability to change color and brightness over time, adjustable speed of effects not usable as a white light, the closest I could get it to white was a light blue-violet kind of color ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTheodorJS on 01/25/2013

The product works as promised. I don't know about the 64000 color combinations, but part from that the product is as described. I've put the bulb in a white, round IKEA lamp. It makes the colored light fill the room. The control also seems to be of wery high quality. The touch controls are very responsive,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections