DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Function 2-Mode 28-LED White Light Outdoor Lamp w/ Rotational Hook - Black + Blue (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrodrigolacreta on 03/06/2014

Good price. Two ways to fix it where you want: by hook or by magnet on the back of body. Can work with normal or rechargeable batteries. Two modes you can choose by the same button. not that i have notice. Maybe for that price it could come alrady with batery, but it is not a con I like this lamp even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvvladan on 01/22/2014

Nice looking lamp cheap It has magnet on it's back Quite enough light for emergency use none really 3 x AAA batteries (Not included) I live in area where we have blackouts very often. I put this one in toilet attached to washing machine and if you are in toilet during blackout you can turn it on and ... Read more

light turned off Light turned on

0 0 0

• posted bysarabuz on 11/22/2013

Great flashlight for a very low price. Perfect for both the campaign and for home use. I do not know as far as the battery, but I can say that for a long time. The only drawback - it is not a good solution battery compartment. It works fine with batteries, but the batteries had to lay a metal plate under ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydcadet on 10/21/2013

- LEDs are very bright. This is one of its best pro. - Build quality is correct for the price - 2 modes available (1 side or another, not both together) - 2 ways to hang it: Hook + magnet - Good size, not too big, or too small - Build quality is correct but some the plastic color part might be a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVMitrev on 10/20/2013

Color of the light is great for night/dark usage. You can see a little bit of where there was a seam in the mould used to make the part, this isn't really an issue though as it is barely noticeable and still works perfectly With new battery it`s perfect. Two modes you can choose by the same button. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschunka on 07/24/2013

Color of the light is great for night/dark usage. Weight is awesome, use of plastics don't affect usage value. It is really nice and easy gadget. The magnet holder raises usefulness to the top. I've got some trouble with a batteries. Battery holder is easy to acces but when you look inside you see springs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byveris25 on 03/26/2013

Good price. Two ways to fix it where you want: by hook or by magnet on the back of body. Can work with normal or rechargeable batteries. Two modes you can choose by the same button. Not yet noticed. I like this lamp even because it is very useful to fix it near you to have your hands free. You can hang ... Read more

Fix it by hook ... or by magnet ... and swith to the desired mode. Enjoy! Put the batteries (check polarity!) With opened batteries case and hook Back view with the hook flush with back surface Front view The package is quite good

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections