DX » Community » Reviews » Pulais 1537 Man's Titanium Glasses Frame w/ Case - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjackdaniels750ml on 06/08/2014

Good quality, strong, well done. It seems a kind of famous trade mark. Price is good. It does not have flexility to the out side. I mean, that springs in the legs that allows them to flex in both sides. With this price is impossible to buy a glasses like that in my country. I recommend. Pay attention ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychenbr on 08/13/2013

The frame looks well designed and finished with interesting rounded details. The nose pad is not changeable. This could be an issue after some use time. The temples are not flexible with spring, so there will be a little of pressure on your head. The case is so old fashion (different from the item's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypzado on 05/25/2013

Fits very nice, High quality Great for photographers (flat/straight design) doesn't bother while using your camera's viewfinder Lightweight and confortable No problem to fit acrilic or policarbonate lenses Not really a con, but you'll need some time to make it perfectly set up on your face. The case ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byorusso on 05/18/2013

solid frame. seems to be a quality product. it stands really nice on my nose and it is quite difficult =) a little bit too heavy in the front, where it is metal. the plastick parts are light the support parts could have had a back up set, because it has a quite unique format. I don´t think ill find ... Read more

sorry for the mess on my table =)

0 0 0

• posted byTseTse7 on 01/08/2013

Light weight, Comfortable, well made. Cool design and stronger than full frame-less design. No flaw detected with my sample. Case looks nice but inside is covered with thin plastic that is easily damaged even by the frame it is supposed to protect. Nicely made of some metal, not sure if it is titanium ... Read more

2 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections