DX » Community » Reviews » Pulais 1537 Man's Titanium Glasses Frame w/ Case - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjackdaniels750ml on 06/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality, strong, well done. It seems a kind of famous trade mark. Price is good. Cons:It does not have flexility to the out side. I mean, that springs in the legs that allows them to flex in both sides. OtherThoughts:With this price is impossible to buy a glasses l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychenbr on 08/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The frame looks well designed and finished with interesting rounded details. Cons:The nose pad is not changeable. This could be an issue after some use time. The temples are not flexible with spring, so there will be a little of pressure on your head. The case is so old... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypzado on 05/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits very nice, High quality Great for photographers (flat/straight design) doesn't bother while using your camera's viewfinder Lightweight and confortable No problem to fit acrilic or policarbonate lenses Cons:Not really a con, but you'll need some time to ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorusso on 05/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:solid frame. seems to be a quality product. it stands really nice on my nose and it is quite difficult =) Cons:a little bit too heavy in the front, where it is metal. the plastick parts are light the support parts could have had a back up set, because it has a q... Read more

sorry for the mess on my table =)
    0 0
  • posted byTseTse7 on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Light weight, Comfortable, well made. Cool design and stronger than full frame-less design. No flaw detected with my sample. Cons:Case looks nice but inside is covered with thin plastic that is easily damaged even by the frame it is supposed to protect. OtherThoughts:Nice... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections