Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalessandroqti on 11/25/2014

Pros: bass sound and very good. setting the high-pitched sound, is sensational. cons: is very delicate. Read more

Impression:(^.^);

0 0 0

• posted byDejan93 on 06/25/2014

Good sound, rich bass, excellent product. Buy you will not regret, so valuable item for this price. it works wonderful in my notebook and mobil phone... Product all functional, delivering very fast... Without mic... Good sound quality, box is good too. Fast delivery excellent... Headphones super, came ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjsuar on 05/15/2014

Pretty good at aisling the sound from the outside. Reproduces good beats. Supports a high dB number on my experience, didn't need to put the volume so high (reduced it 27% to what i was using before). Good quality/price ratio for the work they do. They come in a nice bag that will avoid your earphones ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bypetarjevdjic on 02/20/2014

Awesome earphones,good build quality and pretty cheap. They work very well,sound quality is impressive,and the bass is really good. Also shipped pretty fast,I got them 24 days after ordering. Conection of both earphones to the middle piece that continues to the 3.5mm jack looks a little bit weak,but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySjoenH on 02/07/2014

The in-ear Earphones comes with a little small leather pocket. Makes it look like a lot more expensive product. The build quality is good. A lot better than expected. The earphones is made of metal. I like the feel of it. Here in Norway you must pay like 30 usd for similar earphones. The sound is stellar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTHEaddono on 01/25/2014

Good sound quallity Nice design Shiny Good cables Cable has pieces which look the same as the earphones Come with a nice bag for your earphones Silicon earplugs are thin, have a small hole in the midle and fit less good than for example the earplugs of the JBM MJ900 Compared to the JBM MJ900: + Sound ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiana206 on 09/19/2013

My boyfriend was looking for some earphones for his jogging and these caught my attention so ordered them. They are great earphones! Quality of sound is good. For the price they are great! They do not look cheap and fit nicely in the ear and I like the design. I bought them for my boyfriend and he loves ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySlowNStupid on 09/16/2013

Design is nice, and feels good... Doesn't feel cheap like it's price. The included bag is also quite useful, and feels sturdy. The earphone itself fit and seal my ears perfectly. The sound quality is quite fine also (somebody might disagree but I'm not that much of sound person so I won't comment much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHermanator on 01/07/2013

It was a pleasant surprise when I put the headphone just a millimeter deeper in my ear, then the bass suddely kicked in and made it a pleasent afternoon. The 3,5 mm connector is small, which is great for phones with silicone protectors around. The headphones simply look stylish, and the 3,5 mm connector ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections