Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Dejan93 on 06/25/2014

Pros: Good sound, rich bass, excellent product. Buy you will not regret, so valuable item for this price. it works wonderful in my notebook and mobil phone... Product all functional, delivering very fast... Cons: Without mic... OtherThoughts: Good sound quality, box is good too. Fast delivery excellent... Headphones super, came very quickly, th... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by jsuar on 05/15/2014

Pros: Pretty good at aisling the sound from the outside. Reproduces good beats. Supports a high dB number on my experience, didn't need to put the volume so high (reduced it 27% to what i was using before). Good quality/price ratio for the work they do. They come in a nice bag that will avoid your earphones to tangle as well. Cons: Sometimes th... Read more

1 1
  • posted by THEaddono on 01/25/2014

Pros: Good sound quallity Nice design Shiny Good cables Cable has pieces which look the same as the earphones Come with a nice bag for your earphones Cons: Silicon earplugs are thin, have a small hole in the midle and fit less good than for example the earplugs of the JBM MJ900 OtherThoughts: Compared to the JBM MJ900: + Sound quallity almost e... Read more

0 0
  • posted by SlowNStupid on 09/16/2013

Pros: Design is nice, and feels good... Doesn't feel cheap like it's price. The included bag is also quite useful, and feels sturdy. The earphone itself fit and seal my ears perfectly. The sound quality is quite fine also (somebody might disagree but I'm not that much of sound person so I won't comment much about the quality) Cons: No spare rub... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Hermanator on 01/07/2013

Pros: It was a pleasant surprise when I put the headphone just a millimeter deeper in my ear, then the bass suddely kicked in and made it a pleasent afternoon. The 3,5 mm connector is small, which is great for phones with silicone protectors around. The headphones simply look stylish, and the 3,5 mm connector even got its own mettalic look. The... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections