DX » Community » Reviews » JBM MJ8600 3.5mm Plug In-Ear Earphones - Iron Grey
Customer’s impression:
None good looking (^.^) Nice earphones with strong bass very good sound for this price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedunavas on 04/17/2015

Esse fone é muito bacana, o som é legal. Vem com mais duas borrachinhas de tamanhos diferentes. Hoje em dia está meio caro, mas vale a pena!!

Impression:good looking,(^.^);

0 0 0

• posted byalessandroqti on 11/25/2014

Pros: bass sound and very good. setting the high-pitched sound, is sensational. cons: is very delicate.

0 0 0

• posted byDeadOneNL on 10/02/2014

Epic bass sound and fit nice in the ears. 10/10 would be happy to buy this. I use it every day now and ordered immidiatly more..

0 0 0

• posted byyy168 on 08/21/2014

Pros: cheap loud bass good build quality carry case Cons: bass is a bit muddy I first bought a pair of JBM earphones. and was blown away by the quality. However, that earphones is quite expensive at around $15.00. Decided to try the less expensive ones. The build quality is also good. It has a is... Read more

Impression:Nice earphones with strong bass;

0 0 0

• posted bypyama on 08/17/2014

I bought those JBM MJ8600 3.5 mm plug in-ear earphones because i was curieous and because of the pretty package around it. they are iron grey, and looking very good. the sound is pretty good, especially for this AWESOME PRICE. it has even bass in it!

Impression:good looking, very good sound for this price;

0 0 0

• posted byDejan93 on 06/25/2014

Good sound, rich bass, excellent product. Buy you will not regret, so valuable item for this price. it works wonderful in my notebook and mobil phone... Product all functional, delivering very fast... Without mic... Good sound quality, box is good too. Fast delivery excellent... Headphones super,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjsuar on 05/15/2014

Pretty good at aisling the sound from the outside. Reproduces good beats. Supports a high dB number on my experience, didn't need to put the volume so high (reduced it 27% to what i was using before). Good quality/price ratio for the work they do. They come in a nice bag that will avoid your to a... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bypetarjevdjic on 02/20/2014

Awesome earphones,good build quality and pretty cheap. They work very well,sound quality is impressive,and the bass is really good. Also shipped pretty fast,I got them 24 days after ordering. Conection of both earphones to the middle piece that continues to the 3.5mm jack looks a little bit I'll... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySjoenH on 02/07/2014

The in-ear Earphones comes with a little small leather pocket. Makes it look like a lot more expensive product. The build quality is good. A lot better than expected. The earphones is made of metal. I like the feel of it. Here in Norway you must pay like 30 usd for similar earphones. The sound is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTHEaddono on 01/25/2014

Good sound quallity Nice design Shiny Good cables Cable has pieces which look the same as the earphones Come with a nice bag for your earphones Silicon earplugs are thin, have a small hole in the midle and fit less good than for example the earplugs of the JBM MJ900 Compared to the JBM MJ900: + a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere