DX » Community » Reviews » JBM MJ8600 3.5mm Plug In-Ear Earphones - Coffee (120cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybencuus on 01/13/2014

It doesn't feel cheap at all! Also looks nice and the little bag comes in handy and looks cool! Sound quality is OK! well I don't really like when there is too much bass, so I would say it is a con for me, but not for everyone. For this price it is an awesome choice! I'm thinking about ordering an other one. I really like the little bag! It feels and ... Read more

Love it!
    0 0
  • posted byallmyfunstuff on 11/28/2013

Nice quality in-ear earphones. good build and nice quality of sound with good low and high tones. tried it with several types of music, all sounded nice and clean. no spare silicon caps for the earphones, if you lose one they are done with. With the price of those, you can buy a couple of them just as well. (although i would have expected that a spare ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhbaqueiro on 07/26/2013

It seems resistant and made of a good quality material. The finishing is impressive When I read the other comments and the compliments to the bass and low frequencies, I should say I expected much more (subwoofer like). Actually, the higher frequencies sounds someway in a higher volume than in ordinaries earplugs. But if you insert them deep into your ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections