DX » Community » Reviews » Key Style Stainless Steel Hot Swapping USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Silver (8GB)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArcangel2p on 02/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Elegant USB key, which can be put in your keychain. The announced 8GB storage is real and its speed is not extreme but enough for a basic usage. Cons:Bad quality. In less than two weeks the USB part of the device broke and fall from the metal key so now is use... Read more

2 0
  • posted byElfugi on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks great, i give it to my wife and she like it! she use it daily and it works! the materials are Really good quality! I does work as any other 2.0 USB! Cons:i thing that the mayor cons is that you can find it a little bit cheaper in other sites!! (amazon) OtherTho... Read more

2 0
  • posted byZifah on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Extra slim product Light weight Can double as a cute pendant. Mine came with some blue nylon wrapper around it, perhaps as a scratch protector :) Package was received in perfect condition It looks exactly as shown in the pictures Cons:I wish it would have come with a smal... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections