DX » Community » Reviews » OURSPOP Key Style Stainless Steel Hot Swapping USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Silver (8GB)
Customer’s impression:
Handy USB-key
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDimi3h on 10/30/2014

Pros: Handy, you always have it with you when you attach it to your keys Using it for a long time now, still working Cons: None Read more

Impression:Handy USB-key;

1 0 1

• posted byArcangel2p on 02/05/2014

Elegant USB key, which can be put in your keychain. The announced 8GB storage is real and its speed is not extreme but enough for a basic usage. Bad quality. In less than two weeks the USB part of the device broke and fall from the metal key so now is useless. A better soldering or glue may solved the ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bymsmm55 on 01/12/2014

It is nice looking with metal case. Poor production quality. On one of my 2 keys the memory itself felt off from the key after few weeks and got lost. I have now an empty useless key shaped case. I've found out that memory is kept inside with just a small piece of bi-adesive tape. So on my other key ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLarshsm on 10/24/2013

Neat little USB-stick that "hides in" with the other keys on your keychain. Feels durable and works well. Great to have at work or at school when you just need some files transferred between computers. And if you put it on your keychain you will always have it with you when you need it. Really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElfugi on 04/12/2013

It looks great, i give it to my wife and she like it! she use it daily and it works! the materials are Really good quality! I does work as any other 2.0 USB! i thing that the mayor cons is that you can find it a little bit cheaper in other sites!! (amazon) I does work, maybe i would like to buy it in ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byZifah on 01/29/2013

Extra slim product Light weight Can double as a cute pendant. Mine came with some blue nylon wrapper around it, perhaps as a scratch protector :) Package was received in perfect condition It looks exactly as shown in the pictures I wish it would have come with a smaller inner case like my previous flash ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections