DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Love Heart Style Wind-Up Mechanical Music Box w/ Keychain - Pink
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byglenalec on 04/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:No batteries required :-) Nice example of mechanical music creation. Translucent case allows inner workings to be seen. Cons:None, for what it is it is good. OtherThoughts:I bought a few. One for my youngest niece (who loved it). And a few for work - part of s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElaineMarley on 04/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's not very expensive. It's a nice little gift for girls. It plays "when you wish upon a star" Cons:the heart is seethrough, so you can see the mechanics. Some people like to see how it works, but it makes the heart itself look less good. I would have prefer... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybword on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fairly big and the wind up mechanism seems quite sturdy. As a plus, mine actually plays 'When You Wish Upon A Star'. I presume it's supposed to play the theme from Laputa, judging by the description, but this was not a minus for me. I'm totally giving the extra one I go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byex3m0 on 01/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice melody and the sound volume is high enough. Sounds a lot stronger if placed on surface to serve as a sound box Cons:The melody is nice but a bit short. The material of the heart is a very rigid, easily breaks. The speed of the melody varies greatly depending on... Read more

Mini Love Heart Style Wind-Up Mechanical Music Box Mini Love Heart Style Wind-Up Mechanical Music Box Mini Love Heart Style Wind-Up Mechanical Music Box Mini Love Heart Style Wind-Up Mechanical Music Box
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections