DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire A1 Cree Q5-WC 5-Mode 230-Lumen LED Flashlight - Grey (1*CR123A)
  • 5 star 11 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 58% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynetosbs on 12/04/2012

very small................................... very light.................................... good material, its very resistant to impacts 5 mode of operation.................................... great for confined spaces, has a very wide area with good ilumination.................................... not so bright in open places.......................... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfieldsjj on 10/03/2012

I am an engineer in manufacturing and find the bright light extraordinarily helpful trouble shooting machines and checking parts or tools none that I can think of I have a 350 lumen also but it is a bit too bright at times, particularly with finish machined metal parts. the 200 lumen seems to be a good choice, brighter causes glare and annoys other ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byenhk10 on 09/12/2012

- Super bright 200 lumens at least, no doubt! - Pure White - Wide angle - Palm-sized - Consistent brightness at full power - Weatherproof, tested underwater by myself! - Only requires 1 x CR123A battery - Not so user-friendly when it comes to switching between the flashing modes, but it's no big issue because you'll get used to it. No other thoughts.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byggj1977 on 07/19/2012

Very useful flashlight!!! really small and really really strong.... back switch is easy to turn with your thumb such as big (tactic) ones!! Flash is concentrated (about 10 degrees)!! some people may find it too small! Battery type (CR123) is rare in my country... Lucky I have a charger!!!It may be quite easy to be lost... You have some presets such ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyoozh on 06/09/2011

small (pocket sized), strong LED, glow in the dark tailcap. it feels pretty sturdy in the hand, i have dropped it a few times and it's still pretty much alright. the light flickers from time to time which is kind of annoying at times. furthermore the supposedly S.O.S. signal really signals for: S.O.O. pretty decent light for the money although i wish ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuusGuus on 03/22/2011

It's a great little flashlight for the price, it's pretty bright and it feel very very decent. I recommend this flashlight to absolutely everyone! The clicky functions are high bright, mid bright, low bright, and a strobe. No cons at the moment, I am enjoying this flashlight very much. You can't compare it to high quality lights like Fenix (I know it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrokq on 03/21/2011

Bright! Battery life pretty good. Well-built. Strobe not much use, even for cycling. I've had this light for about 2 years now and use it mainly for cycling. For that, it's a great light for seeing unlit paths etc. Far too bright for a general purpose flasher. Battery lasts a good two hours on full brightness. With a few spare batteries and one of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymidnightvisions on 06/04/2010

inexpensive, fit and finish on mine was good. The clicky functions are high bright, mid bright, low bright, then a fast rate steady even flashing, then the SOS , but the morse code SOS is really flashing SOO. Sometimes shaking the light hard will get it to change functions on its own. You don't have to actually click off the light to get the next light ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeterzxzx on 05/13/2010

- Tiny flashlight - Very Bright - Mode Memory - Batteries fit perfect - For its size very bright even during the day you'll see the bright spot - Fell like good construction, solid - A bit expensive - No other cons till now - Maybe batteries life If you want a small but bright flashlight this one do the job. Very happy, taje a while to arrive, but excelente ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySwifty7268 on 04/21/2010

Perfect for extreme NightGames like ENcounter. Brightness is equal to, say, Trustfire TR-801 (used to own it) or any other light that comes with Cree XR-E Q5-WC LED. May find lightspot difference only depeding on reflector surface Compact enough to carry it on daily basis in your handbag. Would name button build quality a problem for the entire model.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections