DX » Community » Reviews » YS2 CSR Chipset Bluetooth v2.0 USB 2.0 Receiver - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNickollo on 05/28/2014

Works and the range is enough for use in a car. Installation in windows 8.1 goes automatically Range is about 3 meters, so not enough in every situation Remember that it is powered over usb, so you need an usb port or a DC to USB converter nearby. In my car is use it on a double USB plug that is inserted in my sigarette lighter slot and from there it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypoliveira2 on 05/15/2014

I'm used to my old Dell D630 laptop that works very well with Windows 7. My laptop has a Bluetooth interface, but do not work with Windows 7 only with Windows XP and Vista (Horrible). Small with good workmanship and scope, you can now use my bluetooh mouse again. to put into the USB port of the laptop windows 7 drivers automatically detected without ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavj on 02/14/2013

Are there anything else than pro's on this kind of items? Dont think so. For me its perfect because i dont have this gadget built in on my laptop even if its not that old "6 months old Laptop". And as you might guess i love these kind og gadgets that are Plug and Play so you dont need to work your but of to make it work. Plug it in and it ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections