DX » Community » Reviews » EKB-108 Plastic Battery Box for 10 x AA / AAA - Translucent White
  • 5 star 11 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Very good
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byolavl on 08/28/2014

Pros: Simply a plastic box to keep and transport your batteries. EXACTLY what is says in the description, nothing else to say. If you have a lot of rechargeable AA and AAA batteries, it brings order to the chaos in your drawers and/or camera bags. Buy more than one! These are cheap, which is also nice. European web shops sell the same items (also made ... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0
  • posted byTheMikLad on 04/04/2014

Used to keep numerous AA's and AAA's lose in a drawer, and always lost track of which were charged, used etc, so decided it was time to get a battery box, before finally purchasing this particular one. Is really well made, from a nice strong plastic, and closes securely and stays closed. Now have fully recharged batteries facing one way (+ pointing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1234armitt on 03/28/2014

Good dust proof, waterproof storage for my AA and AAA batteries that are waiting to be charged. Can be a bit difficult to open but the snap-lock will probably ease up after using for a little while Batteries need to be stored safely as poor storage of rechargeable batteries can seriously reduce their life span and although rechargeable batteries have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiborn on 03/28/2014

Its not to big, but also not to small. The price/quality ratio is also fine. The reason i bought this is because I ordered also some rechargeable batteries and got no place to store them all together and with this product its easily done. i dont got any cons actually. If you got a lot of rechargeable batteries, i would definitely recommend you to buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheMikLad on 01/23/2014

A nice strong and sturdy clear plastic box, which closes easily, and stays closed. Very good quality. None I can think of, as it does exactly what I bought it for :-) Have many loose rechargeable AA batteries in my drawer, so decided to purchase this, and it is the perfect item to keep them secure in one place. A tough plastic box, well designed, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiving91 on 01/21/2014

good quality - convenient to use. I appreciate the ability to be used for AA or AAA battery cells. Sounds to be build with solid pastics. Easy opening/closing mecanism. translucid allows to see the inner without opening. With it I can keep my cells in a safe way. none I can think of expect may be the price. but still worth the investment well - worth ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byThepps on 11/13/2013

Made of good hard plastic, has a good lock and has a good transparent color. Excellent for AA battery and AAA battery. Holds up to 10 units. Has a good price, and great shape. Nothing agains this piece, its simple cheaper and do what its has to do. Great way to organize your batterys. If you use a lot of batterys like i do, you got to buy this. I even ... Read more

Side 1 Side 2
    0 0
  • posted byClaytonAguiarPE on 11/08/2013

Very robust material. Firm latch which holds the box closed even on vertical position. Better option than the 4xAA modular boxes Can't see any con on a such simple product. Perhaps its base and cover could easy stacking, for people with lots of batteries. Almost US$ 3.00 seems a little bit expensive - perhaps 1.00, to place it under the "US$ deals&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLydKch on 06/18/2013

Made of good quality plastic, this battery case is an ingenious design to accommodate both the AA and AAA batteries. Fits 10 pieces of AA batteries when placed horizontally OR 10 pieces of AAA batteries (with 4 empty horizontal slots) when placed vertically. It is cleverly designed to allow little spaces in between, for the ease of placing and removing ... Read more

AA and AAA batteries together in battery case
    2 0
  • posted byTNX255 on 05/02/2013

Sturdy, no extra plastic leftovers from moulding, and no foul chemical smells that you sometimes get from the cheaper plastic products. Has a quality feel to it, will probably last quite long in normal use. Fits all of my AA and AAA batteries (alkaline & rechargeable) from different brands. Has a hole on top that you can use to hang it to a wall ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections