DX » Community » Reviews » EKB-108 Plastic Battery Box for 10 x AA / AAA - Translucent White
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheMikLad on 01/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A nice strong and sturdy clear plastic box, which closes easily, and stays closed. Very good quality. Cons:None I can think of, as it does exactly what I bought it for :-) OtherThoughts:Have many loose rechargeable AA batteries in my drawer, so decided to purchase this, a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiving91 on 01/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good quality - convenient to use. I appreciate the ability to be used for AA or AAA battery cells. Sounds to be build with solid pastics. Easy opening/closing mecanism. translucid allows to see the inner without opening. With it I can keep my cells in a safe way. Cons:non... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLydKch on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Made of good quality plastic, this battery case is an ingenious design to accommodate both the AA and AAA batteries. Fits 10 pieces of AA batteries when placed horizontally OR 10 pieces of AAA batteries (with 4 empty horizontal slots) when placed vertically. It is cleverl... Read more

AA and AAA batteries together in battery case
    2 0
  • posted byTNX255 on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sturdy, no extra plastic leftovers from moulding, and no foul chemical smells that you sometimes get from the cheaper plastic products. Has a quality feel to it, will probably last quite long in normal use. Fits all of my AA and AAA batteries (alkaline & r... Read more

1 0
  • posted byblakkur on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I kept loosing my batteries and when i needed some, I grabbed the empty ones for sure. This time has gone. With this box I always can store the batteries for my photo-equipment. The box feels very high quality. It may be a bit strong to open it, but this is also... Read more

3 0
  • posted byReneSantos on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The plastic feels sturdy; Stores many batteries 10 AA or 14 AAA; For AA and AAA batteries; Easy to carry around Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:If you want to store your batteries after recharge them, this is the box. The chargers manuals always state to do not... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections