DX » Community » Reviews » EKB-108 Plastic Battery Box for 10 x AA / AAA - Translucent White
Customer’s impression:
Very good Muy bueno :) Good storage solution
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFDW on 07/06/2015

Easy to use and stack, nothing bad.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bySCM73 on 05/13/2015

Pros: good build quality, holds many batteries Cons: could be cheaper Verdict: good for storing lots of batteries in a organized way

0 0 0

• posted byurielcoronado on 05/06/2015

Barato Bonito Bueno

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted by8693238 on 02/01/2015

Удобный бокс для батареек,полностью соответствует описанию,хорошая вешь однозначно.!

0 0 0

• posted byddsgs on 01/21/2015

Very, very high quality box. Probably, I will buy two more. I strongly recommend! cons: none

Awesome Awesome

Impression::);

0 0 1

• posted byfelixernie on 12/29/2014

Well made box. Looks to be made of good plastic. Time will tell. The box stores 10 AAs. 6 of the AA slots can be used to store 10 AAAs. Very usedful design.

Impression:Good storage solution;

0 0 0

• posted byolavl on 08/28/2014

Pros: Simply a plastic box to keep and transport your batteries. EXACTLY what is says in the description, nothing else to say. If you have a lot of rechargeable AA and AAA batteries, it brings order to the chaos in your drawers and/or camera bags. Buy more than one! These are cheap, which is also... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheMikLad on 04/04/2014

Used to keep numerous AA's and AAA's lose in a drawer, and always lost track of which were charged, used etc, so decided it was time to get a battery box, before finally purchasing this particular one. Is really well made, from a nice strong plastic, and closes securely and stays closed. Now have... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1234armitt on 03/28/2014

Good dust proof, waterproof storage for my AA and AAA batteries that are waiting to be charged. Can be a bit difficult to open but the snap-lock will probably ease up after using for a little while Batteries need to be stored safely as poor storage of rechargeable batteries can seriously reduce... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiborn on 03/28/2014

Its not to big, but also not to small. The price/quality ratio is also fine. The reason i bought this is because I ordered also some rechargeable batteries and got no place to store them all together and with this product its easily done. i dont got any cons actually. If you got a lot of i would... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: