DX » Community » Reviews » 48-LED Super Bright Camping and Garden Lantern (4*D)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byivarle on 12/14/2013

Nice latern. Good largeness, you can comformly carry it. Very bright, full mode ~12m and half mode ~10m (lighted area ~314m^2 - ~450m^2) With four D (or mono) battery it weights ~1.3-1.4 kg. It looks quite waterproof although I have not really put that to the test. Must be bretty strong. (It arrives with label on packet, that packet broken.) Its light ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhenttvi on 11/13/2012

The 48-LED Super Bright Camping and Garden Lantern is very easy to use. It has good luminosity, even in deep forest by night. And it has good battery durability. Also the lamp has two positions to use certain amount of leds if in need to save battery. There aren't much cons for this product. I have been using the lamp at home, in forest, by the fire ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMQTech on 01/08/2011

Build quality seems very good, solid, but not the button ON/OFF Expensive, not worth the price, not very bright as specified. The ON/OFF button seems may be broken easily (mine was almost broken, it was stuck badly, I have to repair it myself) I have bought 2 times this lanterns. It's not very brighter than the 15-LED lantern (4$ with shipping) that ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byerudition on 11/27/2009

Excellent light output and good battery life as should be expected with an LED lamp. After intermittent use over several months, I have yet to change the first set of batteries that I put in it. It looks quite waterproof although I have not really put that to the test. The construction feels quite solid. One of the 48 LEDs was not working but that seems ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLITMANEN on 10/22/2009

I needed a source of light for camping. I have some flashlights but as for me they are not very useful. All of them have more or less but narrow beam of light. So the idea was to get 360 degrees spread of light. This lantern exactly what i need. When i took it out of the box it impressed me with building quality. Very nice plastic everywhere and safe ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections