DX » Community » Reviews » 12W 2.4A USB Charger Power Adapter for Ipad MINI - White (AC 100~240V / EU Plug)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycamerlingoa on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:hi i was looking for a decent charger for ipad 3 and then i found this one i bought this to have a 2nd charger for my ipad 3 it just perfect because now i got 2 places to charge it. i sense it charges even faster than the original. i now use it for my iphone &... Read more

0 0
  • posted byannihilare on 10/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It looks like stock Apple charger, the chasis quality it's excellent. It power devices that require a lot of power without problems. Cons:It increases charging time of mobile phones, and malfunction in the touch screen (it stops working) of one of My phones while chargi... Read more

Packaging Top view Bottom view
    1 0
  • posted byDaytonaV2 on 09/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good charger. is a little bit faster than the original apple one. you can charge any device with it! The internals aren't as bad as some other ones on here! it gives 2.4 amps so it can be used on many things! it is approx 20 mins faster in charging Cons:makes... Read more

1 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 08/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- I bough this not to use it with an iPad but for other devices like Android phone, and portable high capacity battery. It charges them faster than standard chargers. It also works with a portable radio that also uses a USB port to charge. - It does not make f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCarlosTSG on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I'm happy with this charger, because having a voltage higher than the original (5w in iphone) and (10w in ipad) this to be 12 is reduced a little load time. MEGA Not fast, but if you gain a little time and that is appreciated. Cons:Nothing bad to stand out. If you look to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfiechterjm on 06/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The "12W 2.4A USB Charger Power Adapter for iPad Mini - White" is a great accessory, particularly when you have several devices with different plugs, and you don't want to lug many different adapters. Does what it has to do at a great price. And also... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections