DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum Flip Open Case for Nintendo 3DSLL / 3DSXL - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrhkTAO on 03/15/2014

Makes my 3DS XL feel better to hold. One thing I didn't like about the 3DS XL was it was kind of thin. Playing games for a long time cramped up my hand. This case adds a little bit of thickness (not too much) and helps with long play sessions. Most of it is made of plastic and the top and bottom is covered with aluminum. Not sure how long the hinges ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byImmymortal on 02/01/2014

Lovely colour and texture. The slight rubber flap keeps dust out from the back hinge. All holes line up perfectly, for SD card and Game card. Camera and mics are also free. Weak hinges. One side cracked easily. If slightly too much pressure is applied it will crack. Squeaky sounds heard a lot because of plastic parts. If you're older enough to slowly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySoccerdies on 12/31/2013

This case is perfect it does the two things i wanted it to do. I hated the red color of my 3ds xl and i had applied a skin to my 3ds but i felt like i needed something to protect the 3ds from scratches or falls so i got this case. Its lightweight, covers the entire 3ds front and back, leaves opening for sd slot, charge and headphone jacks, stylus, wireless ... Read more

front back side with it opened hinge
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections