DX » Community » Reviews » Golden Plated 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Connection Flat Cable - Red (90cm)
  • 5 star 10 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byviktorklik on 05/23/2014

Good quality of both jack and the cable itself. No sound or signal distortions, doesnt loose the quality or color over time. I store it in the car where it has to face the temperature changes and sunlight here in Europe. Fits my needs for a great price, not worth timewise and moneywise going to the shops here in person and looking for something similar.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklk on 01/17/2014

The cable looks very nice and is also of very good quality. The flat form of cable is very practical as it wont get tangled easily. Also the rubber cover feels very good and does not attract much dirt. The connectors work just as they should to. I havent found any weaknesses for this item. I use mine in car with phone, definitely looks better in cabin ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKLcoolboi on 12/30/2013

- it does what it needs to do - I like the look of the flat wire, very pleasing - it is affordable and completely functional - good length for auxiliary input for your car or media system - it is built quite well - it doesn't tangle easily - the red plastic is a lot thinner than what I was expecting - Can be used in the car or a stereo system such as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYelizaroff on 09/21/2013

Good quality of cord and plastic jack. Very flexible. I recommend for all iPhones with thick cases because the jack is very slim as original jack of Apple headphones. The length is good for use at home with media centers or in car with car audio center. The cord can be carried with you easily, because the cord is flexible and thin. Very light weight.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybtfx on 06/06/2013

The contacts are very good, they haven't worn out locally like many of the cheapo cable contacts that I've bought and used. The flex resin also does a good job, none of these have failed for me, and flex near the jack seems to be the most common failure point for my headphone cables. I think the flat cable helps with this, making it more of a feature ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byborrego22 on 05/19/2013

Well, there is not a lot to say, this cable works really good for me, although I am not a huge fan of sound and I would not be capable of offering a review based on the quality that this product delivers. I love it because of the colors available, really inexpensive and durable! It is a plus that is a flat cable, more interesting :P None at all. Just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhisk3r on 05/16/2013

This cable looks awesome ! The red is nice the cable is not thick, it looks awesome ! I'd buy one again, it's so slick ! Looks like the one from Beats headphones. No con here, Golden Plated 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Connection Flat Cable - Red (90cm) is awesome !!!! Just buy it I don't have anything to say at this time about this great jack cable. It'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEric1987 on 03/27/2013

Great quaility and design. I connected to my car stereo to listen to my iphone and it worked well. The red color fits great with my car's interior design and the tape format it's very good to pass the cable thru very tiny holes. The material that is made of seems very fragile, so if you used it every day try no to move from one side to another since ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytenis_viejos on 03/04/2013

The look is sleek, the cable sounds good. Se ve bien, el cable suena bien. Looks kinda weak when you start using it frequently. It's kinda too short too. Parece un poco débil cuando empiezas a usarlo frecuentemente. Es un poco corto. You can't buy a nice and good cable paying so little for it. Pagando tan poquito por él, no puedes conseguir ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarfieldp on 02/27/2013

- gold plated does not scratch off - flat wire is nice and bendy, yet also strong - no connection problems when connecting to any input - good length for in the car or at home, not incredibly long - none that I can think of - potentially contains toxic chemicals from the manufacturing of the wires. Additionally, the people making these wires are probably ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections