DX » Community » Reviews » C-Media Powered Diamond Style USB 2.0 External Sound Card
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykokoyap on 02/20/2011

works :) didn't need to install any drivers on windows 7 32bit, just plug in signal was stronger (louder) than from my computers sound card, but quality was about the same (good) weird shape - couldn't plug into computers front usb ports because it was too thick, also on back ports it could be in a way if you need to plug in something right next to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaaron915 on 04/26/2010

This uses a genuine C-Media chipset and works well with Mac OSX. I use this together with a headset to use Skype on my MacBook Pro and it works fine. The shape of this dongle is a little strange and bulky. The plastic is not the best quality and one of the corners of mine has cracked. The price of this item is higher than other USB sound dongles but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaaron915 on 11/03/2009

This USB audio dongle uses the C-Media chipset and is fully compatible with Mac OSX 10.6.1. The audio quality is very good, and the build quality and packaging is also very good. The plastic used for the dongle scratches very easily, has some impurities in the finish and is not very high quality. There is a red LED on this dongle that constantly blinks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGreatPumpkinhed on 08/20/2009

I bought this to replace my broken built-in line-out interface. The card is installed to a laptop connected to my stereos. - Works as expected with acceptable sound quality - Worked in my oldish Linux (Debian etch) without any additional tricks, I suppose it would work in all distros released in last three years - A slight hum when operating. Does not ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections