DX » Community » Reviews » C-Media Powered Diamond Style USB 2.0 External Sound Card
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykokoyap on 02/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:works :) didn't need to install any drivers on windows 7 32bit, just plug in signal was stronger (louder) than from my computers sound card, but quality was about the same (good) Cons:weird shape - couldn't plug into computers front usb ports because it was too thick, als... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaaron915 on 04/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This uses a genuine C-Media chipset and works well with Mac OSX. I use this together with a headset to use Skype on my MacBook Pro and it works fine. Cons:The shape of this dongle is a little strange and bulky. The plastic is not the best quality and one of the corners... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaaron915 on 11/03/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This USB audio dongle uses the C-Media chipset and is fully compatible with Mac OSX 10.6.1. The audio quality is very good, and the build quality and packaging is also very good. Cons:The plastic used for the dongle scratches very easily, has some impurities in the fini... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections