DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire SK6-3W Cree XP-E R5 345lm 1-Mode White Light Zooming Flashlight - Black (1 x 14500)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydxat1150 on 04/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small size but still it delivers enough light. Fits in the pocket. It is designed for 3V 14500 batteries but gives almost the same light with AA batteries. The zoom makes it possible to narrow your search and for example use it to point out objects. Cons:You m... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythalesepalmeida on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is an incredibly bright torch, and really small, works with both 14500 Lithium battery and conventional AA batteries, a lot brighter with the lithium one obviously, certainly over 300lm. The zooming is good, a little loose, but stays still for hand use; on... Read more

2 1
  • posted byakron2003 on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent illumination for a small lantern. its size allows to carry it around in your pocket. Zoom action can be a plus if you need to light a specific location. Cons:My unit came with some problems in the zoom. it stucks frecuently and I needed to apply some... Read more

2 0
  • posted by45wheelgun on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This torch is an Excellent value. Incredibly bright using a 14500. It seems to get reasonable life using the 14500. Well made and sturdy. The reverse Clicky switch has a positive and tactile feel. The Strong removable clip. Holster is pretty cool, I keep it on my tactic... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections