DX » Community » Reviews » Full Fingers Anti-Slip Water Resistant Wind-Proof Hands Warmer Gloves - Black (Pair)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVanquishDesign on 10/29/2013

The gloves keep your hands warm by keeping the wind out. They are relatively thin, so I imagine you could even wear them under bigger gloves if it gets really cold. Because they are thin, you have much freedom to move your fingers, press small buttons and do other stuff you should normally do without gloves. They are quite small. I'm lucky I don't have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygdonnet on 10/26/2013

I LOVE MY GLOVES!, Some time ago that I have and I can say that protect the wind and rain, I go to work by bike, as it is my means of transport and have gone through all climates and I love. On very cold days are coming to freeze some fingers, not snow where I live, so do not be in the cold as intense, but I can say that I do not think very well support ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDJGS22 on 01/26/2013

These are really good gloves. Even in very cold weather and climates they keep your hands ad fingers warm. Also in rain/snow they are dry on the inside. The wind doesnt get to the inside of the gloves, nice. They fit very good. The anti slip part is nice and on the right positions. No really cons. They seem to be good gloves. The only thing is that ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byprolcam on 01/25/2013

Price is very interesting for such kind of gloves. They are really warm, comfortable, stylish, and look like they had costed 3 times more. Up to now I have used them while riding my bicycle and playing tennis. The effect on your grip is almost unnoticeable, as they have almost no padding. For use when cycling, they would have required some more padding,... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections