DX » Community » Reviews » Philips 12258 H1 Diamond Vision Premium Halogen Headlight Bulbs (5000K/2-Pack)
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPCNRJ on 11/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Already bought this lamp from Philips, but have not had much luck, they burned very quickly, but bought again to check if it was bad luck on my part, I hope these last longer than the last that I bought. Cons:my last purchase did not have much luck because rapidas burne... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychanwy3 on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It output white light and looks good on my car. The let the blue tint mislead you think that it output blue light. You can simply look at the colour temperature chart using google image search to understand what 5000k colour temperature mean. Based on my underst... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlexXx7456 on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have owned these from DX for almost two years now. I haven't needed to replace them yet (and I use them as my day time running lights too!) I just bought a backup pair in case one goes, but so far still great! Really bright, they are comparable to my 55w HID... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjacksoncharlles on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Um otimo produto estava meio receoso em comprar este produto podendo ele ser paralelo ou falsificado mas não o produto e original, coloquei no meu carro e ficou show de bola eu recomendo com certeza ao pessoal que queira comprar não vai se arrepender sem falar... Read more

9 9
  • posted bycesar30 on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is an excellent product that exceeded my spectatives. It comes with the original packaging and in perfect conditions. The color of the ligth is a mix between withe and blue. It is very clear in night roads or in a street with low ligth. I recomend this pr... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBogdansever on 10/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Not expensive lamps Philips. Lamps working. No different from real ones. Light is very good. White. Stated characteristics fit the description. Cons:It's in a very thin bubble wrap envelope. When received in the mail within the envelope something rattled. Scared... Read more

Not a very reliable package When opened the envelope
    0 0
  • posted byftoledo on 08/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Genuine Philips Diamond Vision - Best looking 55watt halogen bulbs (Of couse they aren't like Xenon, that's impossible to accomplish with halogen bulbs) - Made in Germany (At least it's written in the box) Cons:- A bit pricey OtherThoughts:- Beam color is bluish white,... Read more

Comparison between regular bulb and Diamond Vision
    0 0
  • posted byolle0047 on 09/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These are definitively real philips bulbs,whiter light than regular bulbs, Really e branded wich means the cops cant fine you in europe for using these. Cons:Not that white, i expected 5000k, like my xenon extra lights, but its not. Might be just my reflector... Read more

0 2
  • posted byrthomaz on 08/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Those Lamps are mentioned as GENUINE Diamond Vision H1, the price is very good! I really believe that there are a mistake in site. Today the word GENUINE is not exibeted in site. The lamps are or not GENUINE Philips ? Cons:When them arrived, I observed that they... Read more

0 2
  • posted byturquan on 06/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Came as advertised correct voltage and watt rating stated. They look like they are great build quality. The light emitted is whiter than the standard bulbs in my subaru. Cons:not even close to the light you will get out of a xenon kit. the white light is nice an... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections