DX » Community » Reviews » 12W US Plug USB Charger for Ipad / Iphone / Mobile Phones - White
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylarzmac on 10/14/2013

The same color and dimensions and appearance of a genuine Apple iPad charger. Seemed to work as well as my Apple charger does, at a quarter of the cost. The corner, where the US wall plug adapter slides onto, is the only place where the fit isn't just exact. Still, so very close and such a brilliant replication it's not such a con. I took the charger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2guntom on 07/03/2013

Everybody has these for their widgets so they can charge them. This one is nice because it is 12 watts. With 12 watts, I can use a USB hub and charge several items and only use one AC outlet! And the price is one third of the local package stores. There are none whatsoever. These are handy little boogers. They are much better than the little square ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMDR55055 on 02/04/2013

Works fine, charges iPad 4 etc.. looks almost identical to original authentic iPad charger- except for slightly darker printing Knockoff- "looks" almost identical to original authentic iPad charger- except for slightly darker printing. Runs quite a bit warmer than original charger even with good air circulation. Almost too hot (maybe 50C) ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJohnnyCache on 01/26/2013

-Looks exactly like the original Apple product with one exception noted in Other thoughts section- -Functions perfectly on iPad 4 -Reasonably priced -Cost effective vs. the original. -None that I can tell as of now- -The only thing that I can see different from the original Apple product is that the prongs that go into the wall outlet are not as shiney ... Read more

DX on left Apple on right. DX on left Apple on right. DX on left Apple on right. DX on left Apple on right.
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections