DX » Community » Reviews » 12W US Plug USB Charger for Ipad / Iphone / Mobile Phones - White
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylarzmac on 10/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The same color and dimensions and appearance of a genuine Apple iPad charger. Seemed to work as well as my Apple charger does, at a quarter of the cost. Cons:The corner, where the US wall plug adapter slides onto, is the only place where the fit isn't just exact. Still,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2guntom on 07/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Everybody has these for their widgets so they can charge them. This one is nice because it is 12 watts. With 12 watts, I can use a USB hub and charge several items and only use one AC outlet! And the price is one third of the local package stores. Cons:There are none wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMDR55055 on 02/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works fine, charges iPad 4 etc.. looks almost identical to original authentic iPad charger- except for slightly darker printing Cons:Knockoff- "looks" almost identical to original authentic iPad charger- except for slightly darker printing. Runs quite a bit wa... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJohnnyCache on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Looks exactly like the original Apple product with one exception noted in Other thoughts section- -Functions perfectly on iPad 4 -Reasonably priced -Cost effective vs. the original. Cons:-None that I can tell as of now- OtherThoughts:-The only thing that I can... Read more

DX on left Apple on right. DX on left Apple on right. DX on left Apple on right. DX on left Apple on right.
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections