DX » Community » Reviews » VGA to VGA / S-Video / RCA Composite Video Converter - Silver
Customer’s impression:
Very good accesory
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byramonpd on 09/22/2014

Pros: Work perfect and easy to connect. Con: Neither. It was the best buy that I could do. I have a TV without VGA or HDMI connection and I want to use it with my computer. I bought this accessory, connect and worked perfectly. I would recommend buy it. Read more

Impression:Very good accesory;

0 0 0

• posted byiascasibar on 11/28/2013

- Easy to use, it is just what I needed to connect my VGA laptop to my old CRT TV. - Image quality is as expected for composite vide or S-Vide output, that is, good for movies and photos, not for small text. - Comes with all the requiered cables. - I liked that it is powered with included USB plug. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrancoDalle on 10/28/2013

I have a CPU attached to a small computer monitor which now I can plug it into my big TV large screen through the RCA wires. The image on the TV is sharp and clear, I didn't need almost any configuration on the PC, and the image on the TV is customizable. I wish I could pay less :P I added to this item ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblaircaines on 10/23/2013

I received this item on Monday 21 of October . And I am quiet impress with the looks. the shape . very easy to hook up . I really like it. the only draw back to it ..... I notice when the picture on the screen it look ok but when it changes to another scene the picture has a faint line , like a reload ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysabiazdq on 09/02/2013

Easy to use, almost plug and play. Very good to play game emulators on the tv and for some internet browsing. A funny item to have. It did not work on some older TVs. In the newer tvs worked very well especially in those with HDMI. the HDMI cable that came with it could be a bit longer. Do not expect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaigars.ramans on 08/24/2013

Took an hour for me to find this. It does what it's supposed to do, works with all computers with VGA port. Small stylish and esasy to use. None. It comes with wires included just as promised - 1 x USB cable (126cm), 1 x VGA cable (115cm), 1 x S-Video cable (190cm), 1 x Video cable (114cm), so you don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDOLEOBR on 02/17/2013

easy to use, only connect the pc wheel has already output to connect the monitor vga. comes with all necessary cables. has a full menu as well. the best adapter q ever met. fácil de usar, apenas ligar a roda pc já saída para ligar o monitor VGA. vem com todos os cabos necessários.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections