DX » Community » Reviews » Toyota #202 Black Auto Paint Scratch Repair Pen (12ml)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byErezoh on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and has a picture of billy mays on the box, so it has to be good. comes with two duds so that you can replace the old one. Cons:Might not work on places where the scratches is too deep to fill, but good to have for when the time comes... OtherThoughts:Ad... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaleksdx on 03/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I used it for covering small scratches on my bicycle, and it works perfectly. Cons:I don't see anything wrong with this item. Although the instructions are not in English, I don't see difficulties for anyone figuring out how to use a pen :) OtherThoughts:Great product for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFabioMK on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price and ink quality. Color very close to GM color (in this case black). Cons:No so good for deep scratches, in this case the paint helps to look better but do not cover the full scratch. You can try apply several times to cover the scratch, but it looks not so go... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythespek on 10/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Simple and great. Works perfectly. Cheap. A lot of tint for a pen... ( i covered all my scratches with only ONE pen and my car have 16 years, and also there is a little bit of paint to use on my other car ) Cons:It's color specific, there are some "any color" pen's out th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhugoeiji on 05/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My car's color is black, but from a different brand. Anyway the color is almost indistinguishable. You can use it as a corrective pen, or you can open it and inside there is a thin brush (in my opinion, better to use than the pen mode) to paint small details i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymerlaccio on 11/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really cheap if you consider the price of original one. The paint is very thick and the color of the one i bought is solid black.if you got a tiny scratch on your beloved car,this one is for you to fix it Cons:Instrutions are in japanese, but there are really... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguzats on 08/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:IT Works! Remove all Scratch Easy to use Cons:Japanese Instructions. Maybe English Instructions will make us funny OtherThoughts:Quando isto chegou, eu não sabia direito como utilizar e acabe deixando algumas manchas na pintura do meu Chevrolet Celta. Um bom polime... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections