DX » Community » Reviews » Toyota #202 Black Auto Paint Scratch Repair Pen (12ml)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarvind on 02/22/2014

This pen contains a lot of ink for small retouches. It works very well and dries up quickly. If you are good at painting then no one will notice that you have used this pen to cover up little paint chips on your car. The colour matches quite well with the original paint on my car. The tip is made of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWaqax on 02/20/2014

Easy to use Cheap Heals small scratches and dings that aren't easily visible Doesn't heal deep scratches so if you're looking for something more professional, this won't come in handy. Bought this pen to repair minor scratches on my black Toyota. Pretty average product for general use, and healing black ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byViquinha on 08/29/2013

+ My car is from a different brand, although the color tone is almost identical. + Very easy to apply and the tint is very thick. + Very cheap - Does not work so well to repair deeper scratches. - You can mess it if the surface is not properly clean - Japanese written instructions - You have to apply ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byErezoh on 04/05/2013

Cheap and has a picture of billy mays on the box, so it has to be good. comes with two duds so that you can replace the old one. Might not work on places where the scratches is too deep to fill, but good to have for when the time comes... Add more pictures of billy mays, and this will sell a whole lot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaleksdx on 03/28/2013

I used it for covering small scratches on my bicycle, and it works perfectly. I don't see anything wrong with this item. Although the instructions are not in English, I don't see difficulties for anyone figuring out how to use a pen :) Great product for the money. It does what it says. Probably there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFabioMK on 01/15/2013

Good price and ink quality. Color very close to GM color (in this case black). No so good for deep scratches, in this case the paint helps to look better but do not cover the full scratch. You can try apply several times to cover the scratch, but it looks not so good. A little bit difficult to apply ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythespek on 10/11/2011

Simple and great. Works perfectly. Cheap. A lot of tint for a pen... ( i covered all my scratches with only ONE pen and my car have 16 years, and also there is a little bit of paint to use on my other car ) It's color specific, there are some "any color" pen's out there, but for a higher price Black ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhugoeiji on 05/06/2011

My car's color is black, but from a different brand. Anyway the color is almost indistinguishable. You can use it as a corrective pen, or you can open it and inside there is a thin brush (in my opinion, better to use than the pen mode) to paint small details in the car. I've used it to remove some deep ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymerlaccio on 11/02/2010

Really cheap if you consider the price of original one. The paint is very thick and the color of the one i bought is solid black.if you got a tiny scratch on your beloved car,this one is for you to fix it Instrutions are in japanese, but there are really few steps to use it, it's very intuitive.always ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguzats on 08/28/2010

IT Works! Remove all Scratch Easy to use Japanese Instructions. Maybe English Instructions will make us funny Quando isto chegou, eu não sabia direito como utilizar e acabe deixando algumas manchas na pintura do meu Chevrolet Celta. Um bom polimento vai tirar essas manchas de pincel.. assim que ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections