DX » Community » Reviews » 5-Mode 7-LED Red Light Bike Safety Tail Lamp w/ 2-Mode Parallel Lasers - Silver + Red (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYN3 on 09/15/2013

I liked the design and size, it's big, so it is easier to see at night. I liked the bright LEDs and bright and crisp laser lines! The light is perfectly visible at dusk and at night. Comfortable fit. Good price. Chance of marriage, I had a bad seal gum, because of this glass does not fit tightly so water ... Read more

Here is the lantern and its attachment to the pipe That is so light tail light That is so light laser

0 0 0

• posted bynasukaren on 01/24/2013

Good design with laser and red LEDs. Gaskets on all joints to help with waterproofing. Bad internal solder joint (see photo) n meant that one laser wouldn't turn on. Had to open it up and resolver the loose connection. The quality of the soldering inside was sub par. Have to unscrew back with three tiny ... Read more

Bad internal solder joint.

1 0 6

• posted byPakopepote on 01/23/2013

for the price it cost me the lamp is very good. It has a spectacular brightness LEDs, lasers look great at night when I go biking. In short it is an excellent article, I'll make sure when cycling. When replacing the batteries that come with the item, is a bit heavy and you have to remove the 3 torinillos ... Read more

Bike lamp in my plegable bike. Thanks

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections