DX » Community » Reviews » MAKE-UP FOR YOUR Professional Cosmetic Makeup Brushes Set - Wheat (24 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Useful Quality None Amazing
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaminaliaqat on 11/20/2015

Pros: Variety of Brushes, Good Quality, Nicely Packed, Soft Brushes, Each Brush states what that brush is made for, Delivery was fast Cons: A few of the brushes shed like crazy, When the brushes arrived they had really strong leathery smell so I kept it open for a day and the smell was pretty a... Read more

Good Quality Brush Set Good Quality Brush Set Good Quality Brush Set Good Quality Brush Set

Impression:Useful,Quality brushes;

0 0 0

• posted bysolcito28 on 08/30/2015

Pensaba que las brochas eran más pomposas. No son exactamente del mismo color que la foto. Son buenos productos. Muy buen precio y excelente tiempo de llegada!

Muy conforme

0 0 0

• posted byAlbaalf on 07/18/2015

Pros: Super high quality, these brushes are just amazing!!! Super soft, and I love the fact that each brush has print on it what that brush is made for. The price is super cheap and they arrived home as estimated, exactly 15 days The brushes came in a plastic bag so I think that's why they smell... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9156411 on 05/19/2015

They work great as intended. Will recommend them to my friends!

Impression:Great brushes;

0 0 0

• posted by9319198 on 04/24/2015

very pleased with the service and quality of ordered products thank Boki

Impression:very pleased with the service and quality of order;

0 0 0

• posted bycougarrea on 04/23/2015

Pros: todas las brochas son de muy buena calidad, yo compré varias piezas para vender y nadie se ha quejado. El precio está muy por debajo de marcas más reconocidas Contras: el estuche tiene un olor fuerte a plástico, pero lo que hice fue sacarlos de su envoltura y dejarlos extendidos unos días y... Read more

Excelente calidad Excelente calidad

0 0 0

• posted byRose2409 on 04/01/2015

Produto de excelente qualidade. Vieram protegidos individualmente. Estou extremamente satisfeita e indico o produto. Vale a pena.

0 0 1

• posted bybbbtarantino on 03/19/2015

Nunca havia visto pincéis tão macios! Quando você abre vem um cheiro forte de cola/verniz, mas bastou deixar o case uma noite aberto pra "trocar o ar" e ficaram sem cheiro!

0 0 1

• posted byYaraShalhoub on 03/18/2015

Pros: Cheap price for a set of 24 good quality brushes, they have written the name of each brush on the wooden space. Strongly recommended since such set is usually 10x expensive elsewhere and in other brands, although with not that good quality. Cons: I wish they've had a manual on how to use !... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byppardo on 01/10/2015

pross: high quality and good price cons: the casing bad odor other : excellent product, brushes needed for a good makeup. Slow shipping but at least came in good condition. I recommend it 100% Tardo 1 mes en llegar a CHILE

Impression:Calidad,Ótimo PRODUTO,Útil;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere