DX » Community » Reviews » 6-in-1 USB Programming Cable for Kenwood / HYT / Mag A8 / GP88S / ICOM / YAES - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLuban on 12/02/2013

Excellent idea of setting up a data cable with various adapters can be used in various equipment. Includes connectors for Kenwood, HYT, MOTO, A8, YEASU, ICOM and computer cable. Works on the operating system Windows Seven. No problems with the cable. Sometimes you need and old computer to program old models of walkies, olds computer does not support ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrancescp on 11/07/2013

The USB programming cable accomplish with my spectatives. I program a Baofeng UV-5R without problems. Works well. I tried with diferents models by kenwood and works perfect. I tried with an old model of yaesu and works well too. No problems with the cable. Sometimes you need and old computer to program old models of walkies, olds computer does not support ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypolosatyj on 09/21/2013

Bought it for baofeng uv-b5 because at description was presents supports of many kinds of walkie talkie and I didnt know what kind of cable needed for Baofeng. With native software of Baofeng working from box (downloading software from http://files.radioscanner.ru/files/download/file15930/uv-b5_520msetup_v1.09.rar switching lang to eng by red botton)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylexrupy on 09/15/2013

Lots of models supported, good quality cables and connectors. long length main cable. the cables for each model have an identification label, easy to choose the correct one. All included software I used, works out of the box also in a virtual machine (virtualbox) should have software for more radios, for example, motorola HTs, etc. USB connector is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfalkenberg on 08/07/2013

has a modern chip and can work under Windows8. I have another cable for my TG-UV2 radio, but windows does not recognise it. The manufacturer (Prolific USB-Serial driver developer) says that they will support certain chips only. That one is supported. The cable for Yaesu does not work with my Vx-7r. I just cannot plug it in. Guys, was it a big problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byepedja on 07/17/2013

This is very useful as one interface matches number of rigs by using appropriate adapters. Moreover, if you need to use it with unsupported rig, you may make adapter for it, as it uses standard 3.5 mm 3 pin (stereo) connector. none This interface uses fake Prolific chip. That means new Prolific drivers do not work. They recognize fake chip and refuse ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytyburny on 02/16/2013

Excellent idea of setting up a data cable with various adapters can be used in various equipment. works on windows XP and also in Windows Seven. I bought this data cable for use in programming my radio Baofeng UV-3R but the adapter that serves it only works on equipment Yaesu had to disassemble and adapt this cable for Baofeng (as my photos attached)... Read more

USB programming Adaptation for Baofeng USB detail
    6 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections