DX » Community » Reviews » KCCHSTAR Delicate Cube Shaped Design 18K Gold Plated Alloy Shining Crystal Ring - Golden + Amber
Customer’s impression:
Beautifull sparkling ring
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAmitoglo on 07/04/2015

The ring is very nice. The gold ring looks shining and sparkling. The gold was well polished. I used it to proposed to my boo. She loves it so much. I will order another one for my boy friend so he can also use it to propose to his boo.

Impression:sparkling ring;

0 0 0

• posted bycooldog13 on 03/08/2015

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros: It is such a beautiful ring! It looks VERY expensive and it didn't make my finger green. It's even prettier live than it is on the pictures. I LOVED IT, totally worth the wait. Cons: I really have no cons at all. The is I... Read more

Impression:Beautifull;

0 0 0

• posted bypaolaroble on 07/31/2013

It is such a beautiful ring! It looks VERY expensive and it didn't make my finger green. It's even prettier live than it is on the pictures. I LOVED IT, totally worth the wait. I really have no cons at all. The price is fair since the material is pretty good and the rhinestone is really shiny. I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byunderpolitik on 02/19/2013

I gotta say, this ring looks expensive! It definitely surpassed any expectations I had. The sparkle factors is great! And the cut and style of it is just phenomenal. Not to mention, the neutral tone of the crystal coupled with the side gems and the gold band really matches any outfit. Also, the a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere