DX » Community » Reviews » 5-LED 4-Mode Safety Bike Tail Light with Mount - White Light (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzeilloc on 06/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Everything you ask from a bike light is provided by this product. Deal Extreme after sale services is great too! Cons:For this cheap price, I could say there is no Cons ! the quality is not high, but the price is low too... OtherThoughts:The support is provided. Not the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanttipantti on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This product seems to do what it's for: you can have the same flashing wide-angle light in the front on your bicycle that has been available in taillights but not in typical bike headlights. The attachment is sturdy enough to hold the light also in tough terrain, it bei... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytallescorreia on 10/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is excellent, it has 5 white LED brightness and 4 very different ways. I recommend. Cons:The holding clip is a little weak, it may distach if you ride trough a dirt or rock terrain. The white LED draws attention to a little less than a blue LED fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeorgo21 on 11/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+Very very bright white led, maybe a little bit to blue +Pretty strong bike mount, the light never fall down in any case +Price Cons:-Maybe the transparent piece of glass can fit little bit harder, but it also never fall down -Blue effect, mainly visible when... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymachiya on 09/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's cheap, it works, it goes through its proper progression of states, and AAA batteries fit reasonably well (after you crush the spring contacts sufficiently). Cons:You know how LEDs were once only available in red? There's a reason for that - other colors apparently do... Read more

0 1
  • posted bymrtorture on 07/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Strong light, more blue than white but it does his job. - Can be used as a night light if you ride trough a complete dark area. - Useful as a lantern at home if the power goes out (this happened to me). - Seems to be rainproof, not totally waterproof. Cons:- The holdi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPace1 on 05/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I thought it would be "white" for mounting on the front of my bike. However, it's "Police Blue"! I kinda rather that as I have it facing to the rear and it adds that extra attention getting Blue color to the other red lights I have facing r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrootbeer on 02/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lights are bright, the different light functions are great and it was really easy to install and position correctly. The mount has a separate, thin piece of rubber that helps to hold the light in place. Cons:The plastic mount that attaches the light to the cli... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections