DX » Community » Reviews » BaoFeng BL-5L Replacement Walkie Talkie Lengthened 3800mAh Li-ion Battery - Black
Customer’s impression:
Batteries never arrived. power station
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxfer62 on 10/05/2014

Pro: I do not have pros as the batteries could not leave the country of origin, it seems Lithium is always audited. I asked 2 batteries in the same order, I should have asked 1 batteries per order, that might have helped perhaps. DX.com made a refund after they got their batteries back from the (maaaany ... Read more

Impression:Batteries never arrived.;

0 0 0

• posted by96022 on 09/30/2014

Pros: -Fits just like the original battery -Realy big capacity for extended time of operating radio -Features its own AC/DC input for charging without need of the radio itself Cons: -for someone it may be too big(it will make the radio about 50mm longer), on the other hand, it fits perfectly to most ... Read more

Impression:power station;

0 0 0

• posted byWannes82 on 03/04/2014

I'm using this with my BaoFeng UV-5R - The battery is very solid - It last at least 3 time longer than the original UV-5R battery. - The charging time is pretty fast. - The battery and radio can handle a drop to the floor. - It adds some wight to the radio so you don't have the feeling that you lost ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypp2amd6 on 10/03/2013

High-quality plastic. The battery works fine. Duty cycle twice the standard battery.Connectors on the battery and the radio are the same. The battery is connected tightly, no crunches and backlash. The design gives a very strong. The battery is compatible with the model Kenwood F8, but it is your responsibility ... Read more

General view mounting place Removed unnecessary plastic to connect Kenwood The battery is connected to the station Battery is connected to the host (back side)

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections