DX » Community » Reviews » RC12 Mini 2.4GHz 77-Key Wireless Air Mouse + Keyboard Combo (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEnnaN on 01/26/2014

It's really a form-factor I needed. Small enough to have around the couch, but big enough to be usefull when adding stuff on the HTPC connected to the TV. The touchpad thingy works good enough as well and all the keys you need are present. Works as I hoped, so a happy owner. Doesn't eat up batteries,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalffernandes on 08/26/2013

Seu tamanho é semelhante a um controle remoto de TV. Ele tem todos os teclados que você precisa, mas o melhor é o seu mousepad, porque com ele você pode rolar para cima e para baixo da página, sem se levantar. Não é pesado e você pode conectá-lo em seu googletv,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymmourad on 07/05/2013

- Little footprint, no installation necessary - Receiver is tiny and fits on my Android TV stick - Signal is consistent and works everywhere across the living room - Solid enough to resist being thrown on the hardwood floor by a child and continuing to work (well I had to reassemble it..but it was not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymmiche on 05/19/2013

A complete wireless keyboard with a small touchpad integrated. It has more keys than a netbook keyboard, but quite manageable like a tv remote control. Touchpad is accurate (if you don't have a big finger) and it can scroll pages. Keys are not very soft to the touch, so you cannot write very fast. Sometimes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFreestila on 04/05/2013

Right size to use: Not to small, not to big. Touchscreen is very accurate and allows good mouse browsings, although for big distances you need to touch it more than one time (because of the small field). Seems rather solid build, receiver is small enough to not stick out very much. Sems to have auto-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrFredz on 02/05/2013

Great size a bit like a average tv remote. It weight abit more then average tv remote becouse it got 3 battery's instead of 2 but that way it feels abit more steady in youre hand. The keys feels good when you press them. Don't know how to get the multimedia keys to work seems like a fn key is missing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaguisabe on 01/14/2013

Its size is like a tv control remote. It has all the keypads that you need but the best is its mousepad because with it you can scroll up and down the page without getting up. It´s not heavy and you can connect it on your googletv, on your tv, on your laptop... Can´t charge with the usb port ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections