DX » Community » Reviews » IP67 Waterproof USB 2.0 CMOS 6-LED Snake Camera Endoscope (7m)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvipahhh on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Long cable * LED power adjustment is on the USB plug so that you can have the possibility of using all the cable length to examine things. * Small camera head * A small 90 degree mirror is included Cons:Camera quality is a bit bad. Not very high resolution.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykiwibum on 04/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a great little camera, the end is tiny at 7mm diameter which is only about 3mm larger than the cable. The LEDs are bright and easily adjusted in brightness by the small wheel on the plug. Works perfectly on Linux since it's a UVC standard device, just vi... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypolyoot on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It shipped in a timely manner. It arrived in good condition. I installed it and had a little difficulty getting it to work, but then it just started working. After that, I used it with my laptop and it installed first time with no problems. It may be that it h... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections