DX » Community » Reviews » IP67 Waterproof USB 2.0 CMOS 6-LED Snake Camera Endoscope (7m)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynixzg on 06/30/2014

Cheap, works as advertised. Light intensity can be adjusted with a potentiometer near the USB connector. Not so good video quality, but for the price, it is fair. The 90 degrees mirror is a joke. The plastic USB connector is not of good quality but it serves it's purpose. Works very well on Mac OSX computer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJakester519 on 12/31/2013

Nice little endoscope for use with a laptop or PC based setup. Good length to the cable and a decent picture from the camera. None to say at the moment, all is good. Will see how it stands up after a few more months of use. Delivery times are long, as usual, but that does not detract from the item itself.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvipahhh on 04/04/2013

* Long cable * LED power adjustment is on the USB plug so that you can have the possibility of using all the cable length to examine things. * Small camera head * A small 90 degree mirror is included Camera quality is a bit bad. Not very high resolution. Haven't tested if the waterproofing works good ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykiwibum on 04/03/2013

This is a great little camera, the end is tiny at 7mm diameter which is only about 3mm larger than the cable. The LEDs are bright and easily adjusted in brightness by the small wheel on the plug. Works perfectly on Linux since it's a UVC standard device, just viewed it with VLC using "Capture Device&... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypolyoot on 01/10/2013

It shipped in a timely manner. It arrived in good condition. I installed it and had a little difficulty getting it to work, but then it just started working. After that, I used it with my laptop and it installed first time with no problems. It may be that it has problems with Win7/64. The resolution ... Read more

0 1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections