DX » Community » Reviews » 1mm*1-Meter Rosin Core Solder (3-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byawskmet on 12/21/2013

Great product, solder melts very easily and has a very long length comes in a nice storage tube very easy to use and very straight forward comes with three tubes very good product especially because it is so cheap not too many solder can be a little bit hard to use because it comes in a thick and awkward ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byquasicoltd on 05/26/2013

Good all-purpose solder for a solid price. This is definitely the stuff you want to buy a bunch of and keep around for your various projects. It isn't the highest quality obviously, but at 1mm it is the perfect thickness for most jobs and it flows well as long as you remember to clean the joint first.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarararar on 04/22/2013

This solder is the perfect diameter (1mm) for various sized components. The rosin core and 2% flux helps make quality connections fast and easy. The 1 meter lengths in tubes is very convenient. Easy to throw in your pocket and use when needed. There are no cons for this product in my opinion. It does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShunra1 on 04/20/2013

Gets the job done, good price, acceptable flow, comes in three convenient tubes that can be easily thrown in a toolbox and keep the solder clean. Its 60/40 which means its a leaded solder which is much easier to work with than the lead free solder. Not as good as (much) more expensive solder like Kester ... Read more

1mm*1-Meter Rosin Core Solder

0 0 0

• posted byPeter161257 on 04/10/2013

For the price, unbeatable price, good quality, suitable for small soldering.There are no disadvantages, strong buy recommendation !!! The package took a long time to Germany, if there is enough time to man order here, it is often cheaper than in Germany. I would buy again and again, cheap and good product.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRational007 on 04/19/2012

The solder is very useful. It performs very well for it's price and it's a definate buy. It melts easily and is very good to work with. The rosin-core also eliminates the need to buy flux. The price is also very nice. Considering overpiced products at TheSource, the price just cannot be beat. The solder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzmeister on 05/15/2011

-I ordered this without much expectations, but when it arrived I was positively surprised. -It comes in a nice package. The solder itself comes in three separate cylinders that also serves as a handler for the solder. -It's comes for a good price and with free shipping. What more can you ask for. -The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychev327fox on 11/16/2010

Was very surprised and pleased with how good this solder was when I first ordered it. Works great and flows nicely and works excellent for what I need it for. I solder small electronics (I make electronic cigarette mods) and this solder is ideal for my needs. The solder itself isn't the only useful thing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuShH on 09/01/2010

It's 60/40, ideal for hobbyists (ROHS Solder can be a nightmare!) I've been getting some good joints and beads with this solder, mind you I only used it for a couple projects (mainly to test it out) The cylinders come half full, some with more solder than others. Price is not top notch, I can get these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskweezer on 04/20/2009

-cheap, cheap, cheap !! -you get quite a bit of solder for the price. -the quality of the solder seems good, but then again, i ain't no expert. -a lot cheaper than what it cost in local shops. -one of cases came broken. -they were taped together, so they where a bit sticky to begin with.. such a cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections