DX » Community » Reviews » 1mm*1-Meter Rosin Core Solder (3-Pack)
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Really good solder.

posted by chev327fox on 11/16/2010

Impression:;

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Was very surprised and pleased with how good this solder was when I first ordered it. Works great and flows nicely and works excellent for what I need it for. I solder small electronics (I make electronic cigarette mods) and this solder is ideal for my needs. The solder itself isn't the only useful thing about this product, the tube it comes in is invaluable in my opinion. It is nice to have a holder for the solder instead of a big spool or just a piece of solder.
    Cons:The only con I could really think of would be the hole in the top of the tube. I think it should be tight on the solder so when you pull some out it stays there, I always have to fold it over the side and back up to keep it there while soldering. It works it would just be more convenient if they could find a way to make it stay there every time you pull more out.
    OtherThoughts:Great for the price and very convenient for small soldering like electronics. Container is convenient as well for holding the solder.
    Bottomline:If you need, or will ever need, to solder something small or even medium sized buy this for convenience. Also if you don;t like holding a spool to solder or holding a piece of solder buy this to act as a holder for soldering.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections