DX » Community » Reviews » ET-100B 1.1" LCD Infrared Digital Ear Thermometer - White + Grey
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Very Neat and very fast
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMartyGSi on 08/17/2014

Very neat and Small. Comes with small pouch to keep it clean and store. Comes with clear and good Manual in English. Works fast, withinseconds and stores the last 9 results. Works like a charm. Good product. No Cons. Battery included. Very good alternative if you dont want to pay the 50USD the big medical companys want you to pay! Highly recommended!... Read more

Very Neat and Fast Thermometer Very Neat and Fast Thermometer

Impression:Very Neat and very fast;

0 0
  • posted bymarcelio on 04/22/2014

Thermometer beautiful and well finished easy to handle and clear display for accurate readings. Works with a battery that is already included in long term. It is very easy to use, has only one button to start reading and is fast in reading the temperature ing the skin and in the ear. Has beep to indicate that the reading has been performed and the temperature ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfkova on 09/06/2013

This product is easy to use, the price is quite good. These are the only pros I have about this product. It´s not so accurate than other one I have, I don´t know if I´m using correctly, but always shows higher temperature than another digital I have. The difference is about 0,5 and 1°C higher. Maybe I´m doing something wrong,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections