DX » Community » Reviews » ELM327 v1.5b Bluetooth OBD-II Wireless Transceiver Dongle
  • 5 star 25 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 29 ( 51% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlexAlV on 10/07/2013

Small size allows to hide under the dashboard. Easy and fast connection on bluetooth (pin: 0000) to the Android smartphone. does not require any driver and software in the mobile smartphone. There are no indicators for power status and bluetooth, which is a bit inconvenient. No paper manual, even with the pincode for bluetooth. -- Works fine on Toyota ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykanulec on 09/17/2013

For me was the best buy. I was looking for some kind of ELM on bluetooth and this was as I thought great. I bought it, and tested in my car. Perfectly working with android application Torque in my Audi A4 B7 2007. Pairing devices (this ELM and my S3mini) was without problems. Torque application is working perfectly. I also will be probably using it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRegrZ on 09/10/2013

Actually I bought it to use with my Nissan cube 2004y. BNZ11, but, unfortunately this OBD-adaptor cannot communicate with OBD interfaces of some of old Japanese cars such like Toyota, Nissan etc... Official tech support from Nissan says that ELM327 adaptors may not work properly, if you use it in cars which was made for inner Japanese market (exported ... Read more

3 2
  • posted byTagii on 08/26/2013

It has proven to work without any kinds of problems, so I've been very happy with it. I've had it over 2 years and had needed it twice. In addition to diagnostic application, with you can use it to display real time data from your car, like speed, revs, fuel gauge. I used it to read and acknowledge error codes. It drains the car battery empty if you ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRedknightattack on 08/10/2013

Nicely priced wireless (bluetooth) easy to use compact Does the job good error reading and reset faulthmemory Does not support all functions, but a lot and enough for what i need I bought this because I have a peugeot 607 on LPG and sometimes when the sparks do not work the lamba-sensor reports and error in the motormanagement. Nothing is wrong actually,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysurraci81 on 07/10/2013

- good price - bluetooth connectability, range approximately 8 meters - compatible with alot of android apps (Torque, Dashcommand, Obdautodoctor) - tested with: Fiat Grande Punto, Volkswagen Polo 2002, Renault Master 2004 - support alot of diferent readings: rpm, coolant temp, power, torque and more.. Can be a tight fit but no real problems till now ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiLUZ82 on 06/09/2013

As title says, works great with the Android Torque app! I have VW Passat 3C and I get a lot of new information from my car with this dongle. Cheap and easy to use! Also dongle is pretty small so you can keep it attached to your car at all time. I did not even need the CD which came with the product to start using dongle. Absolutely none. Of course, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxmanpc on 03/25/2013

Bluetooth Small size No cables Good price/function ratio Read all OBD PIDs (HP, RPM, fuel consumption, fault codes, etc.) No LED No OFF switch Drain car battery when not driving May be smaller Good product for reading OBD data without cable. Works with Torque and Hobdrive(HOBD) on Seat Ibiza. Also tested on Suzuki Ignis - works great too. I recommend ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byemefix on 02/04/2013

Small, fits well in my 2004 Volvo S80 D5, easy to set up, does what's said about it. The major reason I bought this was to use it with DrivingStyles. But unfortunately the app does not recognize the device. Don't know if it's the fault of the device or of the app... Bought this to use it with DrivingStyles, but the app does not recognize the device ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTremerePuck on 01/24/2013

Good price. Works quite easily, especially with the Android program called Torque and Carman for Maemo. It sends duplicate readings but all programs I've used can handle this with no problem. It can be a bit large to leave in full time if your OBD-II port is behind a cover. You can some times solve this by removing the cover. If you use a device that ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections