Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynutte on 10/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:seems to be a nice tool if it only could work .comes with a handy tool bag that can be useful . Cons:Nothing for my TOYOTA I had very big toughts for this product but unforetunely the tool wont work. It will not etablish any contact with my car. It looks nice but can no... Read more

1 0
  • posted byf0xxy on 09/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The device works great, that's all. Everything's like in spec above, just didn't check the update ability. Had no problems while working with Nissan 2001 auto. Good build quality, nice & handy carrying case. Cons:I disagree only with the price, can be a bit cheaper... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoutdoor on 03/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:On the cars tried that it works on, it works very well. It is very easy to use and is quite self explanatory. When it works, you just press power and enter and it determines which of the protocols is being used. Cons:However it did not work on my GM car. I have used anoth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikeydrewett1 on 11/12/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This item is ok for reading some of the older cars from 96> it is clear and consise and does make the job of clearing fault codes alot easier than taking it to a main dealer. Cons:Although this item is ok for older cars, it does not do all makes and the newer cars like a... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections