Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byminimaster4734 on 01/04/2013

The phone just looks great and and it added a hint of girly look to my house which was exactly what I needed! I still couldn't notice any con and I hope that there aren't any! It's very cheap compared to the one where I live. I looked for it in my town and found on a few stores and the price was almost the double compared to here, so I didn't need to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywavecristal on 11/16/2012

- Beautifoul design - easy to use - well made - it was made with good materials, it is not fragile as the plastic material led to believe - it's not very pratical - there is a lot noise in the line, i recommend use a filter for adsl users - i recommend not use as your primary phone - it fits weel in a room decoration - its a classic line telephone, ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybegaikin on 08/26/2010

cute design, reliable buttons and jacks. Very good voice quality for both sides. Due to construction(it stays on the hang button) it is not so stable. Shipped item was as on the second picture on the product page(pink and silver). I preferred to have red/black version. For designers: it is better to duplicate hang button to make it possible to stay ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLittleMissBeth on 02/09/2010

-It's very cute! - I've wanted one since I saw it in a local store (for $69) so when I saw it on here for $17.22 I just couldn't go past it! And it's the exact same make as the one I saw in store only cheaper. - It's adorable and would make a cute and quirky gift for any shoe lover. - The phone has a slight echo happening when you use it, but this is ... Read more

2 1
  • posted bydaianemarchi11 on 02/03/2010

The telephone is pretty and really very elegant. He is gracious and it calls the attention all sees that it. I simply adored. Its price then nor if speaks: it is excellent, in view of that beyond playing the telephone function, a pretty decorative item for its house becomes. It doesn't "cons", but if it was without wire would be very better. Without ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections