DX » Community » Reviews » 8-Pin Lightning Male to 30-Pin Female Data Transfer / Charging adapter for Iphone 5 - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJuniper73 on 07/23/2013

Great value for the price. I can now use my old ipad usb cables with the new connector. The connector snaps on very firmly and feels very solid. I have had no compatibility issues with this. Works with iphone 5 and ipad 4 A simple connector that works as described. The only con is this is very small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndreasGassmann on 06/03/2013

Works just as expected. Both the 30pin cable and the Lightning connector fit nicely. The quality is good, but you can feel that its not an original Apple product. I bought 3 of them and all three work as expected. None so far. None It's ridiculous how Apple charges you over $30 for an Adapter like this.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byparisneto on 05/27/2013

It works for data an charging, I´ve tested with Ipad 4rth generation, Ipad Mini and Iphone 5 connected to different sources like Old HP laptop, Apple Macbook Pro and AC chargers orginal an generic ones. It works just like the original when coupled to the usb to 30-pin cable, it funtions like usb ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFunkyMonkeez7 on 05/14/2013

it's super cheap, 1/10th of Apple's price. It does what it's supposed to, transfers data and charges iphone 5. cheap materials, the lightning adapter seems a little flimsy, the adapter wont work if you have a case on. OH, and one thing that disappointed me was that I couldn't play music on with the thing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrhyolitester on 04/16/2013

1 similar adaptor at apple store would cost about 20 usd. This costs just 3.4! does the same job. I put it on top of my charger dock, phone can charge now. No problems watch out though, indicator light of dock no longer goes on even when phone is charging. it might be because the adaptor is taking the ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted bydnorbee on 04/02/2013

Offers the exactly the same as the original accessory for the fraction of the price. Syncy, charges exactly the same way. Material is not that fine as the original Apple, but it doesn't matter. Some light scrathes can be observed on the surface and the connector is tighter than it should be. It is the ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bysungtrantran on 03/25/2013

can't complain about the price. good bang for the bucks. 2 out of 3 work well. The other doesn't connect properly. Even though it still charge the device. Work for charging. Since I just got the adapter, I can't tell the reliability of it. Will update the post in the near future. low craftsmanship. Bought ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bygabriniel on 02/20/2013

Works just fine in any 30 pin cable. It's really cheap compared to the original one. Really simple to use and costs less than a new lightning cable. Apparently just one of the sides work. But this isnt a big deal. Build quality is a bit poor. The plastic feels weak, but lets face it, what can you expect ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byultraflames on 02/08/2013

Cheap! Apple takes insane prices for their official adapter. It's not even near worth it. Nice to be able to use your old cables and other equipment None that I can think of at the time. This is a simple product. Not much that can go wrong. Maybe the quality could have been slightly better but it's not ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bywilliamws7 on 02/05/2013

This adapter does the job and is pretty cheap (especially when compared to Apple's own $30 Lightning=>30-pin adapter). It is also very small in size, which is good in this case. Build quality isn't all that great, but it hasn't impacted functionality. Not much else to say. This adapter works both ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections