DX » Community » Reviews » Four-Side Sanding Nail Art Decoration Sponge Files Manicure Tool - White + Pink + More
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byD911 on 05/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a nice little smoothing block, with the instructions on what to do right on it! Its works well and does what it's supposed to. My nails come out nice a shiny after using it Cons:Like the other review said, the filing surface doesnt quite reach the edge, so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymlimlimli on 12/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's big. It has a lot of area to use, so it won't get used up too soon. It's also light and easy to use. The files work great, each one for their purpose. Cons:It's big. Therefore, it's clumsy to use. Also, the sides have edges, making it even more clumsy. Not a big prob... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytycus on 12/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its better priced than the expencive brands, very light-weight, not bad quality. It does what it's meant to do, instructions provided, not that you will need it as it is clearly written on the item itself. Almost the same as others I have tried, shinynessdo not last as... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnyjen on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's cheap, it's light-weight, it's pretty good quality. It does what it's meant to do, and gives you instructions on the order in which you're supposed to use it. It's better than others I've tried, and it left my nails smooth and shiny for days. Cons:Te shap... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections