DX » Community » Reviews » Four-Side Sanding Nail Art Decoration Sponge Files Manicure Tool - White + Pink + More
Customer’s impression:
Simples For Manicures Shiny Nails Todo en uno. Pretty cool for shinny nails
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDurolom on 07/30/2015

но в магазинах можно купить дешевле

Impression:Simples;

0 0 0

• posted byvladii on 07/21/2015

thank you wored well

0 0 0

• posted byjokercymaos14 on 04/26/2015

The tool works well and this is the second one that I have owned. If you enjoy grooming and/or nail care I recommend this because of the ease of use and the overall luster/shine that it provides after use. It is a great product for manicures. I can't think of any cons.

Impression:Shiny Nails,For Manicures;

0 0 0

• posted byemotta04 on 04/02/2015

pros: minha namorada pediu pra eu comprar, parece ser bom, faz o que está descrito cons: nenhuma

0 0 0

• posted bymarisa1963 on 03/11/2015

Pros: Como tengo todas las limas en una ya no tengo que buscar la que necesito. Contras: Si la pierdes o no la encuentras, te faltan todas. Comentario: Por el coste compras varias y las tienes por toda la casa y problema de perdida resuelto.

Impression:Todo en uno.;

0 0 0

• posted byfrancois2111 on 02/16/2015

Pros: easy to use, cheap price, works well Cons: cheap material, get used pretty fast but for the price it's ok

Impression:Pretty cool for shinny nails;

0 0 0

• posted byD911 on 05/06/2014

Its a nice little smoothing block, with the instructions on what to do right on it! Its works well and does what it's supposed to. My nails come out nice a shiny after using it Like the other review said, the filing surface doesnt quite reach the edge, so my shorter nails sometimes doesnt work as... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymlimlimli on 12/30/2013

It's big. It has a lot of area to use, so it won't get used up too soon. It's also light and easy to use. The files work great, each one for their purpose. It's big. Therefore, it's clumsy to use. Also, the sides have edges, making it even more clumsy. Not a big problem, but it wouldn't work for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytycus on 12/18/2013

Its better priced than the expencive brands, very light-weight, not bad quality. It does what it's meant to do, instructions provided, not that you will need it as it is clearly written on the item itself. Almost the same as others I have tried, shinynessdo not last as long as the expencive The a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnyjen on 06/03/2013

It's cheap, it's light-weight, it's pretty good quality. It does what it's meant to do, and gives you instructions on the order in which you're supposed to use it. It's better than others I've tried, and it left my nails smooth and shiny for days. Te shape is a bit awkward. The file bit doesn't... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere