DX » Community » Reviews » G001 Red/Green Dot Sight Rifle Scope with Hex Wrench (1 x CR1632)
Customer’s impression:
Super good! Very Satisfied Works! HIGH Quality item
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalsguimaraes on 09/19/2016

This thing is in an airsoft gun but it feels solid as a real one, one day I'll get the mount and shoot some bullets with this on top of my real steel ones. Nice lens with a decent coating, the selector feel solid and the dot is very visible even in daylight, well worth the money.

Impression:Works!;

0 0 4

• posted byEilajar on 08/25/2016

with a discount, this item is okay priced. It is about 1/3 of the price of similar airsoft scopes retail in my Country. the quality is AMAZING! The red and green dots are crystal sharp. it looks sleek and modern and has a small profile while giving a good , wide image. It can take a bump without... Read more

Impression:Super;

0 0 0

• posted byEricHuet on 04/29/2016

It fits perfectly for my Remington 870 (Cal. 12). The dot (Red or Green) is pretty accurate very close to my Bushnell TRS-25. I don't know yet the reliability after a few shots. The quality looks great for that price (well built, no plastic). The lens is quite small but it does the job.

Impression:Very Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byOverspice on 02/08/2016

I bought this one for my CZ75 9mm. I used this Dot now for 4 month and it still holds zero and is very accurate. I would recommand it and would buy it again. Pros: - Easy to mount - holds zero - Cheap Cons: - after my first shooting session the Red dot come loose from the mounting base plate. (i... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHornis2009 on 01/22/2016

Very cheap sight. Seems ta be solid build and good quality by first impression. The green dot is pretty large and more like a snowflake than a dot. Red dot is just fine. I will try mounting it to a 12 guage shotgun and se if i holds de zero. Impressive delivery time. Just 10 days to sweden. it 30... Read more

Impression:good!;

0 0 0

• posted byTheCloner on 09/15/2015

Inexpensive and very well built... You can easily pay up to twice its price in Europe. The recticle could be better but at this price range would be asking too much. Holds 0 very well... easy to set up. Buy buy buy

Impression:Super,Very Satisfied,HIGH Quality item;

0 0 0

• posted bypercevalone on 07/13/2015

+ Reçu 10 jours apres commande, ce produit est livré avec fixation 22mm acier une clef six pans le reglage se fait efficacement grace au bouchons les vis de reglages ne sont pas du tout cheep les clics sont distincts les vis de reglages ont une reel utilité et le reglage est fin. J'ai testé ce CZ... Read more

Impression:HIGH Quality item;

0 0 0

• posted bymshanevaughan on 05/15/2015

I really liked this red/green dot sight- in fact, I've bought three of them so far. I use them on .22, 9mm, 5.56, and 7.62 -all with great results. I would like to see DX include an adjustment marking of some kind on the windage and elevation dials. This is a great value sight that will work with... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoninPuyol on 02/26/2015

Tiene dos colores uno rojo y uno verde. Trae varios tipos de intensidad de luz. Como es una copia el punto verde de la mira como el rojo a mayor intensidad pierde su forma pero no molesta para apuntar. Es un buen producto para utilizarlo en forma recreativa como jugar airsoft

Impression:good!;

0 0 1

• posted byIgnaciove on 01/19/2015

The product I come near in perfect conditions .. in time and form, as is he says the page .. it is of great quality and the price is very good.

Impression:HIGH Quality item;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere