DX » Community » Reviews » G001 Red/Green Dot Sight Rifle Scope with Hex Wrench (1 x CR1632)
Customer’s impression:
Super good! Very Satisfied Works! boa!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarcaoSol on 06/04/2017

Impression:boa!;

Produto de ótima qualidade, material resistente e bem acabado. Recomendo

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjohndoethedeadm on 04/26/2017

Impression:good!,Super;

Pros: Very durable build quality, seems to hold its zero for quite a while. Battery cover is tough. Cons: Adjusting tools might be a bit hard to handle if you're not careful. Adjusting tool can slip out of sweaty hands during adjusting. Overall: Can't get a better sight for this price! I've only... Read more

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byecoama on 11/29/2016

Impression:good!,Super,Very Satisfied;

PROS: PRODUTO DE EXELENTE QUALIDADE, RECOMENDO

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10554576 on 11/14/2016

Impression:Very Satisfied;

Very good quality, good price

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by374901 on 10/19/2016

EASY TO SIGHT IN BATTERIES LAST FOR AGES. RECTICAL FOCUSES WELL. A LITTLE POOR QUALITY BUT GREAT VALUE FOR .22

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybelarusopen on 10/06/2016

Impression:good!,Super,Very Satisfied;

The body is monolith, good painted, marks are bright and clean. Very good replica of aimpoint t1 micro!!!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byalsguimaraes on 09/19/2016

Impression:Works!;

This thing is in an airsoft gun but it feels solid as a real one, one day I'll get the mount and shoot some bullets with this on top of my real steel ones. Nice lens with a decent coating, the selector feel solid and the dot is very visible even in daylight, well worth the money.

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byEilajar on 08/25/2016

Impression:Super;

with a discount, this item is okay priced. It is about 1/3 of the price of similar airsoft scopes retail in my Country. the quality is AMAZING! The red and green dots are crystal sharp. it looks sleek and modern and has a small profile while giving a good , wide image. It can take a bump without... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byEricHuet on 04/29/2016

It fits perfectly for my Remington 870 (Cal. 12). The dot (Red or Green) is pretty accurate very close to my Bushnell TRS-25. I don't know yet the reliability after a few shots. The quality looks great for that price (well built, no plastic). The lens is quite small but it does the job.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byOverspice on 02/08/2016

I bought this one for my CZ75 9mm. I used this Dot now for 4 month and it still holds zero and is very accurate. I would recommand it and would buy it again. Pros: - Easy to mount - holds zero - Cheap Cons: - after my first shooting session the Red dot come loose from the mounting base plate. (i... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere