DX » Community » Reviews » G001 Red/Green Dot Sight Rifle Scope with Hex Wrench (1 x CR1632)
  • 5 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanguba on 03/05/2014

Price is very low. With this device you cannot go wrong. I believe this is intended for airsoft and air rifles but my plan is to test it with real firearms. It's a good quality, diode light is very bright, especially green one. It has 10 light levels (5 for red, and 5 for green). Adjustment switch is very tight. No special tools are needed to zero the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarmilaria on 01/13/2014

Nice little red/green dot. functions well for its purpose. I have 2 of them one on an SKS and the other on a VZ 58. Both real 7.62x39 mm firearms. Only good for around 50m. Due to parallax and size of dot not very accurate at farther than stated distance. Seems to hold up so far with a few hundred rounds fired. Not too many. The quality is not the best ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytulonCZ on 12/13/2013

The price, off course, is excellent. Build quality is quite nice; the housing is made from cast alluminium and there were no cracks on the glass edges on neither side. Target-facing side of this tubular red-dot is covered with anti-reflective coating. Red dot itself is nicely done; it has about 3 to 4 MoA of diameter and is comparable with "real&... Read more

Side view of this reddot on a carry handle mount Upfront view of the reddot on AR carry handle mnt.
    0 0
  • posted byrouge1 on 10/30/2013

The G001 Red/Green Dot Sight Rifle Scope with Hex Wrench is a superb purchase. The red and green dot are clear and work in light and dark conditions. The adjustments are easy and the brightness selector knob works well and crisply. It has a nice small form factor which I liked very much. Fits onto rails with perfect tightness. I use this for Airsoft ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywuinny on 10/29/2013

-Cheap -Nice finish -Tought !! -Bright enought -Slight parralax issue. I'll see if this red dot will resist all the abuse but it's a nice start. A friend of mine have one on his UZI and AKM and it still hold the zero. I'm using this red dot on a Mossberg 500A in 12Ga caliber ! Well i'm really impressed. I've shot 40 slugs today and the red dot held ... Read more

Nice quality Mounted on a mossberg The dot
    0 0
  • posted bygmoto on 10/19/2013

Price is good. Nice mat finish. Looks like a real optical sight. Tachticool Not Opticalically precise. Both red and green dots show ghosting to the right so the point is blurred and not a precise mark. Would make it difficult to make a good shot if not impossible. Good for paintball, or toy or something not requiring less than 5 MOA. Wish the prism ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjchriz on 09/10/2013

For the price how can you go wrong? Is nice and small and has wonderful weight to it. Also the green/red is a huge plus, most high end expensive dot sights just come with red. The dots are clear and are easily seen outside in bight light or at night without any glare. The power levels do change the brightness considerably. Fits perfectly on a universal ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTronos on 07/11/2013

It is light weight, small, ready to be mounted on 20mm rails, if needed the part that hold the rails can be removed to be mounted on something else designed for this. Nice black finish, come with 5 levels of intensity for red and green It arrived fast and without problems directly from HK to Mexico (big plus since we have some customs issues) THE GODDAM ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxtn32 on 04/29/2013

- This is one of the cheapest red/green dot sight scopes around - I love the size, it's very compact and light - It fits the 20mm railings perfectly. - Superb built quality. - A CR1632 coin battery is provided, along with an allen key, so the product is ready for use. I don't have any complains on the product, it works great. I was looking around for ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byShwell on 03/05/2013

-As usual with DX, Price is the first thing that jumps out -Compact and lightweight -Ease of use (Large dial makes for ez adjustment) -Versatile mounting options -Clear and focused Red Dot -Shipping time -Which is a con, but def justified Sleek, sexy, and useful. What more can you ask for in a Red Dot designed for Airsoft use. Quite effective! For the ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections