DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Twin-SIM Card with Auto Timer SIM Switch (13th-Generation)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPeterbd on 01/24/2010

Looks good, feels good. And if it works like others say...it is good. But I didnt get that far. Bad description. You have to puzzle a little to understand how you have to put things together. After assembling, I put it in my iPhone. It got stuck going in and I couldn´t get it out. Had to dissasemble ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bypaulomatsui on 01/26/2009

Excellent option for those who need two phone numbers on the same device. Great build quality - very well finished and professional soldering on circuit board. Pretty straightforward to get it working - just cut down both SIM cards, pop them inside this gizmo and voilá. It got this auto-switiching ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bypaulomatsui on 01/10/2009

Excellent option for those who need two phone numbers on the same device. Great build quality - very well finished and professional soldering on circuit board. Pretty straightforward to get it working - just cut down both SIM cards, pop them inside this gizmo and voilá. It got this auto-switiching ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections