DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Twin-SIM Card with Auto Timer SIM Switch (13th-Generation)
Customer’s impression:
Normal
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymohammedrajeh on 02/14/2016

I have tried with nokia n95 8GB and Sony xperia ion and nokia 6210 navigator but it doesn't work,I don't know why. It doesn't mean that it doesn't work with all phones,may be work with some phones or maybe I used it wrongly. It's idea is excellent and useful.

Impression:Normal;

0 0 0

• posted byPeterbd on 01/24/2010

Looks good, feels good. And if it works like others say...it is good. But I didnt get that far. Bad description. You have to puzzle a little to understand how you have to put things together. After assembling, I put it in my iPhone. It got stuck going in and I couldn´t get it out. Had to my to it... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bypaulomatsui on 01/26/2009

Excellent option for those who need two phone numbers on the same device. Great build quality - very well finished and professional soldering on circuit board. Pretty straightforward to get it working - just cut down both SIM cards, pop them inside this gizmo and voilá. It got this ability 1... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bypaulomatsui on 01/10/2009

Excellent option for those who need two phone numbers on the same device. Great build quality - very well finished and professional soldering on circuit board. Pretty straightforward to get it working - just cut down both SIM cards, pop them inside this gizmo and voilá. It got this ability 1... Read more

1 0 0

DX Everywhere