DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Twin-SIM Card with Auto Timer SIM Switch (13th-Generation)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• It works. Actually.

posted by paulomatsui on 01/26/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Excellent option for those who need two phone numbers on the same device. Great build quality - very well finished and professional soldering on circuit board. Pretty straightforward to get it working - just cut down both SIM cards, pop them inside this gizmo and voilá. It got this auto-switiching ability so you can monitor both numbers in any timed interval between 1 to 99 minutes. Fantastic.

Cons:

The "instruction" paper that comes along is written in broken 'Engrish'. TOTALLY clueless and useless (though it IS fun : ) nonetheless). Although your common sense will guide you, there are DX competitors out there with online graphical instructions to help you out. That's how I got it figured, anyway. The new menu that appears under "Settings -> Phone" is also cryptical, but read below how to set the auto-switching between numbers.

OtherThoughts:

An important hint: this card got a auto-switching between numbers in timed intervals (1 to 99 minutes). But how do you set this since the menu is obscure? Easy: the "SW-00m" in the menu that appears on your phone settings IS the auto switching. The thing is - the number you put here updates only AFTER you reset your iPhone (shut it down and turn it on again). The changes are immediately effective, though. Just so you know.

Bottomline:

Works on my iPhone (the 1st one, 2G) and I can recommend for anyone with at least minimum hand skills to cut down 2 SIM cards. Be afraid, though. This is is easy, but no piece of cake.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections