DX » Community » Reviews » 8 Pieces Folding Tamper-Proof Star Key Wrench Set Nickel Plated
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStringdingetje on 11/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product is as it says: a 8 Pieces Folding Tamper-Proof Star Key Wrench Set, Nickel Plated. I bought this product because I needed a star key with a hole in it to remove a security screw. It worked like a charm! Cons:If you need a key wrench set to loosen o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byANTONQN on 11/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The product is good painted, feels solid, durable, it is very compact and it is good finished.There are not sharp sides on the parts. The threatment of the keys to prevent oxidation seems to be well done. Cons:The price could be a little cheaper. It contains mostly small... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrokairala on 08/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good range in sizes. Well built and looks durable. Very useful for those with knives and electronics that need servicing. I was able to apply rather high pressure on to the screw without any problem. Cons:Not ergonomic at all. I knew about this when I bought a f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvenuz on 02/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- full torx set, suitable for most folding knives; - good build quality, solid construction; - hardness not bad. Cons:- not really a cons, but it is not very convenient to use, but it is predictable with such tool construction; - ??? ????? ??? ?????, ???? ??? ????? ????... Read more

torx screwdrivers torx screwdrivers
    0 0
  • posted byKalobok on 09/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Tamper proof torx (T20H, T15H, T10H, T9H), smaller sizes are not tamper proof (T8, T7, T6, T5). All torx tools in a set. Tools are long enough to get the screws hidden deep. Cons:None. Well, some minor improvements may be done (like plastic washers and so on)... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections