DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB 5-Pin Male to USB Female OTG Adapter - Black (2 PCS)
  • 5 star 10 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvfrico on 05/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This adapter is extremely portable, is also very small and when is placed on the phone, it does not disturb. Is comfortable have a USB drive attached to my mobile phone and have it on my pocket. Cons:Maybe the only inconvenience I have found is to configure the android... Read more

0 0
  • posted byausshir on 04/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Compact design - Good connection quality - Fits flush against side of Dell Venue 8 Pro - Supported natively by most Android and Windows tablets - Low Price Cons:Practically none that I can think of. OtherThoughts:Other adapters sometimes have a poor connecti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrickiewuu on 10/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Great quality, worked right out of the box. - Compact design, great for travelling. - Usability, able to use it instantly. - Tested with 20GB External H/D on Samsung Galaxy Note 2, no problems! - Phone detects as soon as the OTG is connected, will be on stan... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxonemark on 10/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Of you don't like attaching long cables to your mobile devices then this is for you. Best of all you get 2 units for this small price. one piece is l-shaped to the left and the other is l-shaped to the right. That means that it will fit most devices since some micro USB... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybassem8246 on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:achieves its purpose can be connected to usb hub and connect multiple devices . compatible with every usb device I have . tested on samsung galaxy note 2 stock. it can be used while using hard cover Cons:no cons perfect quality compatible with every usb device O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLightfan99 on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Solid construction. Compact, practical, efficient design. Great price. Cons:None -- great product. OtherThoughts:I was really pleased with how well these adapters worked. I use them to connect a USB keyboard (DX SKU: 171252). These are a complementing pair of micro-usb ad... Read more

0 0
  • posted bys0nyk on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This was what I was looking for. An adapter whitout the long cable that was annoying and need a lot of place. This both ones are small and work like a charm. Also there ist one for left and one for right. They work on my mobiles (Nokia N8 & PureView 808) and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNedEX on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This was totally what i needed. I don't like cables around, and this adapter fits perfectly in my pocket with my phone. Android immediately recognizes the devices i plug, like my pen drives or my wireless keyboard and mouse adapter. Cons:The male part doesn't... Read more

The adapter doesn't fit very in
    0 1
  • posted byrodrigog2000 on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was truly impressed with the adapter overall quality. It is the first time I buy such a high quality product from DX, the diffence can even be seen! Cons:No cons at all, works like a charm, seems to be really sturdy and had no problems fitting any usb device!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjainakash on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:excellent product. fits nicely and neatly with my nexus 7 tablet. no more wires hanging around. no more usb drives hanging around. with a small profile usb plugged into it, it feels like a microusb flash drive itself. doesnt seem bulky or too big with the tablet... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections