DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB 5-Pin Male to USB Female OTG Adapter - Black (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good Buena calidad y pequeños
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysanalt04 on 09/17/2014

es pequeño y practico, funciono con todos mis memorias USB. es mejor un con cable poorque es flexible y no rigido como este. Siempre esta el riesgo de rompre la ficha del conector. y es incomodo sujetar el telefono cuando esta conectado. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bynathancillo on 08/18/2014

Pros: Su calidad es muy buena, son pequeños y eso hace que sean fáciles de llevar, los he probado con Samsung Galaxy S2 y Samsung Galaxy S5, ambos funcionando muy bien! Cons: Ninguno, quizás sería bueno que se agregara un orificio para poder llevarlo de llavero. Read more

Impression:Buena calidad y pequeños;

0 0 0

• posted byChocoball on 06/20/2014

+ With the L shape and a Sandisk Cruzer Fit USB stick you hardly notice this plugged into your Nexus 7 tablet. + Streaming videos from the USB stick to the tablet goes very well with this adapter. + Solid built quality. + No cable with USB stick dangling at the side compared to OTG adapters with cable.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvfrico on 05/19/2014

This adapter is extremely portable, is also very small and when is placed on the phone, it does not disturb. Is comfortable have a USB drive attached to my mobile phone and have it on my pocket. Maybe the only inconvenience I have found is to configure the android phone in order to recognice the extra ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byausshir on 04/25/2014

- Compact design - Good connection quality - Fits flush against side of Dell Venue 8 Pro - Supported natively by most Android and Windows tablets - Low Price Practically none that I can think of. Other adapters sometimes have a poor connection, but this is a snug fit and works well with all the USB and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobinsc on 01/19/2014

These adapters allow your OTG enabled device like a tv dongle or nexus tab to run usb devices such as pendrives.this allows the external pendrives to appear as removable storage from which you can watch movies etc without cluttering up the internal storage . usb port was a little stiff when first inserting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyongcat on 01/08/2014

This OTG USB adapter saves space because it is not in a cable form-factor. Also, this works as it should--the connection is solid. This could be be specific to my device (Dell Venue 8 Pro), but the connection feels slightly loose, with the micro USB somewhat looking like it's sticking out a bit. I'm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeodymio1 on 12/31/2013

Muy útil para conectar dispositivos a aparatos con MicroUSB por ejemplo teléfonos celulares y tablets. Vienen 2 adaptadores y el precio es barato por lo que es el producto. Very useful for connecting devices with MicroUSB devices eg cell phones and tablets. Come 2 adapters and the price is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrickiewuu on 10/15/2013

- Great quality, worked right out of the box. - Compact design, great for travelling. - Usability, able to use it instantly. - Tested with 20GB External H/D on Samsung Galaxy Note 2, no problems! - Phone detects as soon as the OTG is connected, will be on standby until the external device is connected ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxonemark on 10/14/2013

Of you don't like attaching long cables to your mobile devices then this is for you. Best of all you get 2 units for this small price. one piece is l-shaped to the left and the other is l-shaped to the right. That means that it will fit most devices since some micro USB ports are situated poorly or with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections