DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB 5-Pin Male to USB Female OTG Adapter - Black (2 PCS)
  • 5 star 14 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChocoball on 06/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ With the L shape and a Sandisk Cruzer Fit USB stick you hardly notice this plugged into your Nexus 7 tablet. + Streaming videos from the USB stick to the tablet goes very well with this adapter. + Solid built quality. + No cable with USB stick dangling at th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvfrico on 05/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This adapter is extremely portable, is also very small and when is placed on the phone, it does not disturb. Is comfortable have a USB drive attached to my mobile phone and have it on my pocket. Cons:Maybe the only inconvenience I have found is to configure the android... Read more

0 0
  • posted byausshir on 04/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Compact design - Good connection quality - Fits flush against side of Dell Venue 8 Pro - Supported natively by most Android and Windows tablets - Low Price Cons:Practically none that I can think of. OtherThoughts:Other adapters sometimes have a poor connecti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobinsc on 01/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These adapters allow your OTG enabled device like a tv dongle or nexus tab to run usb devices such as pendrives.this allows the external pendrives to appear as removable storage from which you can watch movies etc without cluttering up the internal storage . Cons:usb po... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyongcat on 01/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This OTG USB adapter saves space because it is not in a cable form-factor. Also, this works as it should--the connection is solid. Cons:This could be be specific to my device (Dell Venue 8 Pro), but the connection feels slightly loose, with the micro USB somewhat lookin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeodymio1 on 12/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Muy útil para conectar dispositivos a aparatos con MicroUSB por ejemplo teléfonos celulares y tablets. Vienen 2 adaptadores y el precio es barato por lo que es el producto. Very useful for connecting devices with MicroUSB devices eg cell phones and t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrickiewuu on 10/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Great quality, worked right out of the box. - Compact design, great for travelling. - Usability, able to use it instantly. - Tested with 20GB External H/D on Samsung Galaxy Note 2, no problems! - Phone detects as soon as the OTG is connected, will be on stan... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxonemark on 10/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Of you don't like attaching long cables to your mobile devices then this is for you. Best of all you get 2 units for this small price. one piece is l-shaped to the left and the other is l-shaped to the right. That means that it will fit most devices since some micro USB... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDimonoid on 08/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful adapter: allow use with the tablet any external devices. By advantages include rubberized material of the body, 2 types of positions plug that allows you to send or wire the device itself up or down depending on your needs. Impeccable work - is als... Read more

Adapters in the package Adapters in the package Adapters live
    0 0
  • posted bybassem8246 on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:achieves its purpose can be connected to usb hub and connect multiple devices . compatible with every usb device I have . tested on samsung galaxy note 2 stock. it can be used while using hard cover Cons:no cons perfect quality compatible with every usb device O... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections