DX » Community » Reviews » Right Angle 90 Degree Mini USB Male to USB Female OTG Adapter - Black (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysecmas on 08/31/2013

It is a really nice addition to my Android Tablet, it makes a great job to handle my keyboard or 3G dongle and leaving the space for the charger to be used without taking this apart. The only con is that it took 2 months to get my 2nd and 3rd order to arrive. If the delivery time were shorter I would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysecmas on 06/26/2013

I attached this to my android tablet and it worked as described, I like it a lot, because the keyboard cable and 3G dongle can be set at one side of the tablet instead of using an adapter with a cable. The best thing of all, is that it includes two adapters that one is to the right and one is to the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybacad on 04/26/2013

It Comes with tow adapters, it bends at right and the left angles. Each adapter bends in opposite directions. I prefer this form than the linear ones. Fits in nice and secure to my tablet. Be careful that this is the product you are after. Don't just read OTG and think it will work on your device. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLightfan99 on 04/03/2013

Excellent product design. Excellent build quality. None -- this is an excellent product. I also bought this product in the 'Micro-USB' format -- because the format that I needed to connect my tablets. I bought this one more to to just have in my connector kit -- in case I needed it. Like it's micro-USB ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynihilistAU on 01/28/2013

Comes with 2 adapters, Love the fact that it bends at right angles. Each adapter bends in opposite directions. I much prefer this form factor than the wire ones. fits in nice and secure. Be careful that this is the product you are after. Don't just read OTG and think it will work on your device. This ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byzearPL on 12/28/2012

This item comes bundled with two adapters - one that bends to the left, other that bends to the right. The idea to have the USB female socket at 90 degree angle is brilliant! This is not my first adapter, previously I had one that did not bend, but rather have USB female socket straight on. It was terrible ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections