DX » Community » Reviews » 60mm R.P.M. Tachometer (0~8K RPM/DC 12V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJermaniac on 08/03/2013

Bright display, clear to read and ease of installation made me purchase this tachometer. Especially in nighttime. Comes with a standard so you can place it anywhere on the dashboard. It's slow. When accelerating, the tachometer can't keep up with the engine. At steady speeds, you can atleast tell at what RPM you're at. If you don't have a tachometer,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyeyorm on 02/07/2013

I purchased this gauge for a diesel engine, but is not ready for it. I saw in the little instruction manual that the green wire connects to the negative that goes to the ignition coil spark. As excited with a pulsed signal, I made a test with a hall sensor and four magnets. I put it in a drill and the result was as I expected. Therefore, put four magnets ... Read more

1 3
  • posted bycgargu on 08/13/2012

Good price, here the cheapest one is over Cheap, nice mask and inner light, easy to see even in a sunny day. I really like the way it looks over my car's instrument panel. In the DX web page they do not provide much info about the product, in my case my car has no one bu two coils (FIAT UNO FIRE 2007) and when I went to the workshop for installation ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bylissandro on 02/04/2011

This tachometer has a beautiful design and fits easylly over the dashboard. Lighting is good, visualization and size also. Mounting it is very easy as also are the connections. It seems to me that the swinging of the RPM indicator is to slow, almost like if it is lazy to move itself. I´m also not so sure if it´s correctly calibrated. I´m using the second ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjorogvm on 11/21/2009

Very good price. Have small dimensions, fits perfect and looks good on the front panel. Lighting must be always on, otherwise can't see anything because the glass is too dark. Not easy to connect, each car has different ways. It's good purchase, if you have some experience with car electronics. Otherwise must search a technician. Especialy mine makes ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycoasterwanderer on 11/10/2008

Very good value for money and around one third of the local ones available.also a very neat little unit that can be fitted anywhere you want to fit it. Only thing that I was dissapointed with was it is not easy for non technical people or people who can't read Chinese because the wiring instructions are very poor and they don't say where to connect ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections