DX » Community » Reviews » 60mm R.P.M. Tachometer (0~8K RPM/DC 12V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJermaniac on 08/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright display, clear to read and ease of installation made me purchase this tachometer. Especially in nighttime. Comes with a standard so you can place it anywhere on the dashboard. Cons:It's slow. When accelerating, the tachometer can't keep up with the engine. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyeyorm on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I purchased this gauge for a diesel engine, but is not ready for it. I saw in the little instruction manual that the green wire connects to the negative that goes to the ignition coil spark. As excited with a pulsed signal, I made a test with a hall sensor and four magnet... Read more

1 3
  • posted bycgargu on 08/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price, here the cheapest one is over Cheap, nice mask and inner light, easy to see even in a sunny day. I really like the way it looks over my car's instrument panel. Cons:In the DX web page they do not provide much info about the product, in my case my car has no... Read more

3 0
  • posted bylissandro on 02/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This tachometer has a beautiful design and fits easylly over the dashboard. Lighting is good, visualization and size also. Mounting it is very easy as also are the connections. Cons:It seems to me that the swinging of the RPM indicator is to slow, almost like... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjorogvm on 11/21/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good price. Have small dimensions, fits perfect and looks good on the front panel. Cons:Lighting must be always on, otherwise can't see anything because the glass is too dark. Not easy to connect, each car has different ways. OtherThoughts:It's good purchase, if yo... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycoasterwanderer on 11/10/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good value for money and around one third of the local ones available.also a very neat little unit that can be fitted anywhere you want to fit it. Cons:Only thing that I was dissapointed with was it is not easy for non technical people or people who can't read Chines... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections